AA friendly providers in Houston.

She's making it just a tad easier for us sepia hued gents. And you know how lazy and shiftless colored folk are.

Originally Posted by pyramider
I only know fucktards are lazy and shiftless ... that does not reference hue or pecker size.[/QUOTE]

Duly noted.

Lets try a different twist on this age old problem.
I've had more than one person request that I start this thread in Houston since I have the others, but would like someone to take over the task of updating this one.
The original thread came about because I had heard from a few guys that they were frustrated trying to find the ladies that would be willing to see them.
This is in no way bashing anyone for their preferences, but just a way for them to know who IS WILLING.
This does not mean they see every black man that attempts to set up something.
Board presence, screening and age may also be factors.
This thread is NOT a discussion going on the matter, there are enough of those.

This is simply a list of willing providers to make it easy for gentlemen, please reply ONLY if you are an AA friendly provider.

To start the list, these ladies posted in the AA friendly ISO/request...

AlexisMoore
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=207567
mzluvly
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=170190
MissJae713
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=193151
ladycasper
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=266239
Fancyinheels
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3552
Kammye
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=124816
Simply T
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=189323
NikkiSecrets
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=227551
Raquel Ryder
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=36150
Lori Star
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=139255
Seeking ~P
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=68788
1ThickBlond
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2865
Lexieinhouston
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=7292
Azebella_amor
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=299425
Scarlet
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=26979
Ahriana Love
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=62014
Bad Angel
www.eccie.net/member.php?u=172650
TemptationTammie (however in Austin & Killeen)
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=165635

Hopefully the list will continue to grow. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

Thank you for the list and taking your time to do it love
LOL... I can't... I'm dyin over here
maybe tomorrow.
Looks like Island_Gent has volunteered to keep this list updated....?
Great list...
Now the NBA providers never, ever, ever have to be pestered again by the fucktards they don't want to see.

I see AA men then again Island_Gent already knows that..
Great list...

Originally Posted by boardman
I second that facepalm.
  • D.G.
  • 08-07-2015, 11:18 AM
So i clicked on browse providers and there is a 498 next to houston . I come to this topic and the number i count is 21 so far . I am not sure but i think this may have something to say about the sepia hued gents .
It says that the majority of ladies don't read coeds at all, also many ladies see AA gents but don't want to advertise it because there are some gents here that are really narrow minded. That's why in my opinion if there's someone you want to visit and it's not mentioned, just ask all they can do is say no and if they do, you don't really want to see them anyway.

I like to dine with people who are gentlemen, appreciate cleanliness on both sides & who don't ask inappropriate questions and try to haggle you to death, lol.

~
A lot of ladies do see AA, they just don't want to advertise or be on any list stating it
My apology Lexi, didn't read your post saying the same thing before I sent the post
No worries

~
Looks like Island_Gent has volunteered to keep this list updated....? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Umm, yep, when I can.

Great list...
Now the NBA providers never, ever, ever have to be pestered again by the fucktards they don't want to see.

Originally Posted by boardman
Well now they can say IDFWU go check that AA Friendly thread and holla at them hoes.

I second that facepalm. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
So you on the list or nah?

So I clicked on browse providers and there is a 498 next to houston . I come to this topic and the number i count is 21 so far . I am not sure but i think this may have something to say about the sepia hued gents . Originally Posted by D.G.
Just gettin started...I'm optimistic like the Sounds Of Blackness.

A lot of ladies do see AA, they just don't want to advertise or be on any list stating it Originally Posted by blk knight
Considered, and understood, this list is for those with no such trepidation.