I love MILFs

My best experiences have been with early 40's MILFs. They just seem to know how to take care of a man. And they love sex. Originally Posted by eastside70
Hmm..Looks like you may be interested in meeting up when I come to town next month!

My quote" Not quite a spinner but def. a MILF
Recent taint photos will determine MILFiness or spinish.
If only I knew how to post pics in the forums!
<--- watches as StaceyMay's inbox overflows with PMs giving detailed instructions of how to post pics in forums.
Lol. It won't help anyway- so please no PMS!! I don't have photos saved on my laptop!
If you do not have photos saved to your laptop so where do you have the taint photos stored?
If you do not have photos saved to your laptop so where do you have the taint photos stored? Originally Posted by pyramider
On one of my phones...I have to upload them to laptop..post then delete..too much work for such a horrible taint picture.
Taint is very photogenic, how can taint take a "horrible" picture?
well I guess I am a GILF the Joe..lol

I do have 2 kids who are grown/and 2 grandkids and 2 step=great grandkids..........BUT this "old lady" can still rock with the youngsters! lol
heres a pic of Stacey & me...since she cannot post....I nam the one on the bottom.....sorry Pyramider =there are no taint pics {yet}!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 10.jpg (108.2 KB, 234 views)
Dang it Dallas ... you know the power of taint and you failed to post taint.
It's so much fun to play the suggestive MILF in public without being too provocative lol. Having had 4 children and nursed them all I have very little inhibitions about my body or being nude.
Well, I have the M part down five times over, lol... as far as the 'ilf', I try not to presume. Everyone has their own preferences, but I'd like to think I'm doing ok there, as well. :-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
If I ever get back Vegas, been 10 years (50th birthday), I would so schedule time with you.
Hmm..Looks like you may be interested in meeting up when I come to town next month!

My quote" Not quite a spinner but def. a MILF Originally Posted by StaceyMay
You so need to come to the IA/Il Quad Cities. Just ask Ms Dee
It's so much fun to play the suggestive MILF in public without being too provocative lol. Having had 4 children and nursed them all I have very little inhibitions about my body or being nude. Originally Posted by ScarletteC

Posting taint photos requires few inhibitions.