Encounter: Clara is a yes

Isn't she on vacation? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Yes she is because I tried today
Yes she does. Only negative about her is overweight. Well that is not negative for everyone. Only let’s xxx hates overweight.

Am I the only one who doesn’t get what Solid is saying? His last two posts lost me big time. Probably not that important and just bumpings. Originally Posted by AsianP
I think she is returning soon, I have my appointment booked!!
I’m glad you three bumped an old review.
I’m glad you three bumped an old review. Originally Posted by ntxguy

This is perfectly legitimate.

Per Dr-epg:

"Threads have no bump rules."

And Clara may need all the help she can get.
This is perfectly legitimate.

Per Dr-epg:

"Threads have no bump rules."

And Clara may need all the help she can get. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Threads no. Reviews yes.
She will get my help soon!!!
Can't wait for my chance to creampie her!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time

Mine was legal, only 13 days since the last post of 05-30-2024. Clara sounds like a must see, but I hope she’s not too big for my tastes.
You must like the spinners big bob!!
You must be big with that name??
Are you in the 200 plus club?
I'm 5'8, 170.
clara Awesome !!!!!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time

Mine was legal, only 13 days since the last post of 05-30-2024. Clara sounds like a must see, but I hope she’s not too big for my tastes. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
RTM is the best way to notify the staff