College Girls On Break

I could also be that OF isn’t as easy as it looks and that to fully exploit it requires lots of time, excellent organizational ability, and marketing skills that these gals lack. Never mind top drawer looks.

I have no personal knowledge, but one would think that it requires some capital to get quality cameras, lighting set ups, good microphones, etc. we do some video production work in the legal field and the folks we hire generally have $5-$20,000 or more in equipment.
I could also be that OF isn’t as easy as it looks and that to fully exploit it requires lots of time, excellent organizational ability, and marketing skills that these gals lack. Never mind top drawer looks.

I have no personal knowledge, but one would think that it requires some capital to get quality cameras, lighting set ups, good microphones, etc. we do some video production work in the legal field and the folks we hire generally have $5-$20,000 or more in equipment. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Exactly. The thread can now be closed.
I don't have much experience with OF, but there's a lot of similarity among many of the pages I've seen. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are some upstream men and women who script, direct, and package videos and respond to PMs so that 1) the product is more professional, 2) the performer doesn't have to work her way up the learning curve of this ebusiness niche, 3) the performer can focus on what she does best instead of all the admin functions., and 4) her capital outlay is minimized. I haven't thought it all the way through, though.
I don't have much experience with OF, but there's a lot of similarity among many of the pages I've seen. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are some upstream men and women who script, direct, and package videos and respond to PMs so that 1) the product is more professional, 2) the performer doesn't have to work her way up the learning curve of this ebusiness niche, 3) the performer can focus on what she does best instead of all the admin functions., and 4) her capital outlay is minimized. I haven't thought it all the way through, though. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Messages are outsourced but the reason all the content looks the same is the reason all fast food places look the same - capitalism squeezing out efficiency/bland to appeal to the masses.

- https://www.thedailymeal.com/1214266/when-did-fast-food-restaurants-all-start-to-look-and-feel-the-same/
- https://www.vox.com/22736636/mcdonalds-design-aesthetic-look-buildings
I think the thing everyone is forgetting is how bad obesity is getting now. Average teenage girl is about 180 pounds now.
Very true. Unless you are at the gym, it’s hard to find very many 20 year olds I even want to fuck let alone pay for it.
Very true. Unless you are at the gym, it’s hard to find very many 20 year olds I even want to fuck let alone pay for it. Originally Posted by dewmenow
It's kinda interesting how this obesity epidemic doesn't really seem to affect Asians that much.
It's kinda interesting how this obesity epidemic doesn't really seem to affect Asians that much. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Ever try to eat a Big Mac with chopsticks?
I think the thing everyone is forgetting is how bad obesity is getting now. Average teenage girl is about 180 pounds now. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I looked. Not that much, but I was surprised how high it was.

151.6 pounds At 18.

https://www.verywellfit.com/average-...ight-for-girls
I looked. Not that much, but I was surprised how high it was.

151.6 pounds At 18.

https://www.verywellfit.com/average-...ight-for-girls Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'm not convinced these statistics are accurate. If you look at how the CDC calculates these they call people up on the phone and ask them how much they weigh and how tall they are.

It's not like they are weighing people and measuring them, which would be scientific.

But you see the trend now is that people (let's be honest it's obese people doing this, never heard of someone not obese care) won't let DOCTORS weight them.

Come on what's the point of even going to the doctor if you're not going to let them examine you?
I'll say this though back when I was still doing online dating earlier this year I got excited about women that were less than 200 pounds.

But you know you go to speed dating (which is super popular again now) there are all sorts of thin women even 35+.

I think, in general, obese people love being on the Internet versus in person.
Hooters closing 41 restaurants. You might have better luck with unemployed Hooters waitresses than with college coeds on summer vacation who are still on their Daddy's bank accounts
Im impressed by all the thoughtful responses. The landscape has definitely changed. I will continue by quest for that unicorn SB.
Im impressed by all the thoughtful responses. The landscape has definitely changed. I will continue by quest for that unicorn SB. Originally Posted by Jet Streams

I had her. She gone.
Maybe some supply will soon hit the market:

https://fortworthreport.org/2024/06/...ZUcqapFydBnl5Q