if U pay for an hour of time.

I don't up charge for MSOG in hour sessions. In that length of time I allow as many pops as u can get in that hour! Up charging is such a turn off Originally Posted by Ms.Busty_Nina
100%... It it YOUR time, and whatever you want to do with it I am game...lol
(Well almost anything), except cook you dinner.
M.M.
I never understood why some providers charge extra or just do not offer it at all. I've always been msog. I guess some women enjoy the time we spend with members more than others. What a drag...
  • L.A.
  • 10-01-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm not a msog guy anymore so it really doesn't apply to me now other than I don't think I'd ever schedule with anybody who openly advertises they charge per shot on goal.
I'm not a fan of the a la carte menu pricing either. I can see the upcharge for maybe greek (which I don't care to do) but when we start talking gfe, pse, and whatever else and there are all different prices it bugs me. I want to pay for an hour and we do what we do.
I never understood why some providers charge extra or just do not offer it at all. I've always been msog. I guess some women enjoy the time we spend with members more than others. What a drag... Originally Posted by Brandee69
I believe a portion of the ladies may be jaded because one too many guys stayed way over their hour trying for that second O, but I also agree that a large portion just don't enjoy the time spent with the gentlemen as much as others of us do. There is a happy medium of getting the most fun for your time without running way over, you just gotta pay a little attention and communicate with each other.
  • theG
  • 10-01-2015, 10:32 PM
I would never see someone who wanted to charge extra for MOSG. Thats what I paid for with the first donation. Doing that is a good way to get a bad reputation. You really think guys like being Effed around like that? You think there will be any return visits? I don't think so.
A lot of good points made on the thread, but let's be realistic many ladies won't say it openly but would rather do as little as possible if the money is the same. If I tell anyone of you - I will pay you 500 of you jog a 1/2 mile or I will give you 500 of you run 2 miles? Anyone with sense will stop at the half mile marker because running 2 miles is no financial benefit.
There are some ladies - not all if they had it their way- they wish guys would finish up in 10 to 15 mins versus banging them for an hour straight. This is why tyoically a lady may prefer an older client that is a one shot guy versus a young stud that can go hour straight. There's one fairly popular provider who I won't name - who I easily caught on to her games - she doesn't offer MSOG and judging by her well rehearsed moans and fake orgasms tries to get the guy to climax asap- little did she know I have very good endurance and generally will not climax in 15 mins or less - unless I was in hurry - so she really had to earn his donation when I scheduled with her - now you do have some great providers who really put in work and are not trying to get you in and out as fast as possible - kudos to those ladies
I always find it funny when an ad has the disclaimer "...money exchanged is for my time..." then immediately lists prices for each activity. Which is it - pay for time or pay for activity?
If I rent a truck for an hour, U-Haul doesn't care how many trips I make in that hour.
I always find it funny when an ad has the disclaimer "...money exchanged is for my time..." then immediately lists prices for each activity. Which is it - pay for time or pay for activity?
If I rent a truck for an hour, U-Haul doesn't care how many trips I make in that hour. Originally Posted by trexxxs
+100000
Some providers will say they are paid for their time, but if that is true, why do they upcharge for certain services? I have said this before on similar threads. Ultimately, you are NOT paying for a provider's time, you are paying for the service(s) during that time, period.

If I rent a truck for an hour, U-Haul doesn't care how many trips I make in that hour. Originally Posted by trexxxs
U-haul is kinda of a bad example because you also pay for the mileage you put on that truck, but it does not matter if you fill the truck to capacity or you fill it up halfway, it does not matter as you are paying for the hour, not the load (no pun intended).
it does not matter as you are paying for the hour, not the load (no pun intended). Originally Posted by davidfree986
wrapping that U-Haul load secure and tight can help prevent damage to the goods while driving.. depending on how clean the interior is for the Lady I'm driving.. the same could be said about your gearshift..
Actually uhual does care, they charge a mileage fee with the daily rate...so do some ladies.
Actually uhual does care, they charge a mileage fee with the daily rate...so do some ladies. Originally Posted by pyramider
To correct my analogy, let's replace U-Haul with Hertz.
Why even bother with someone that isn't MSOG??

An indicator also that your time with them is going to probably be
somewhat constrained.
  • grean
  • 10-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Maybe I can pip twice or more in an hour, maybe I can't, depends on the girl. That's another topic.

But I do want to get sucked, and or fucked for longer than the time it took me to pop the first time. If I'm hard, a girl should expect me to want my dick in her.
RAMP + 1 ,