Ass fisting

One Buffalo girl likes to be double fisted at the same time.
Greek is lame, the pussy feels way better. The ass cost more and the pussy feels better?
One Rochester girl likes to go to MH party and do gang bangs. Well more than one
They help with the cooking after, I would pass on eating
Greek is lame, the pussy feels way better. The ass cost more and the pussy feels better? Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
Depends very much on the lady, in my experience.
I’ve fisted twice. The trick is to put the ball gag on both of you before you start. Thankfully his boyfriend was there to assist.
I’ve fisted twice. The trick is to put the ball gag on both of you before you start. Thankfully his boyfriend was there to assist. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Sounds awkward. When you put the ball gag on the two of you, which one ends up with the ball in their mouth?
One Rochester girl likes to go to MH party and do gang bangs. Well more than one Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
and you see this as a problem because??
Here we go again, get over her Handsome.
Here we go again, get over her Handsome. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
Just thought the same thing. And never have seen her doing any cooking there.
You guys don’t follow well, thank god more men are sharper in this country. I said Rochester girls, are you guys tracking? You guys are a cut above the rest, that’s why you don’t need a cover.
“Rochester girls”, then “they”, I took you guys by the hand, Bigdaddys mind is on something too much, you would probably stare to much in the hot tube
Ben dover went for my nuts first, now I’m the ass. Don’t worry guys, the world is full of them.
“Rochester girls”, then “they”, I took you guys by the hand, Bigdaddys mind is on something too much, you would probably stare to much in the hot tube Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
10-4 on the hot tube
They help with the cooking after, I would pass on eating Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
Why not eat? They make everything from scratch -- when they scratch their snatch and their ass.