HIV/AIDS cases soaring in China

Do you mean in general or do you mean the way that the medical society portrays the epidemic is skewed or alarmist? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Both - from the best information I can find, there is no HIV epidemic, there never was - only an epidemic of collusion between the CDC, pharmaceutical companies and the media to facilitate an agenda of genocide against specific demographics.

see: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

Well I will say volunteering in a city that has some of the highest HIV/AIDS rates I would respectfully beg to differ. Maybe the witnessing concentrations of this disease has allowed me to realize the severity of it, epidemic or not people should take the utmost precautions to protect themselves from this monster.
Well I will say volunteering in a city that has some of the highest HIV/AIDS rates I would respectfully beg to differ. Maybe the witnessing concentrations of this disease has allowed me to realize the severity of it, epidemic or not people should take the utmost precautions to protect themselves from this monster. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
From where exactly are you obtaining these stats? Aside from media/pharma/gov spin, there is no correlation between HIV and AIDS at all. To protect yourself from AIDS, you would strive to keep your immune system strong by eating healthy, staying away from vaccines, don't take any drugs (especially pharmaceutical drugs) and NEVER take antiretroviral "medications."

You're obviously intelligent and your heart is in the right place - however, I respectfully submit, you're grossly misinformed. I urge you as time allows to conduct further research into the matter and reconsider your position.

Please see: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

I just saying, it may not be "The human species is doomed" serious but it is "Your ass is grass if you get it" serious. And I agree to everything you say and add that being sexually responsible plays a big part in protecting yourself.
I just saying, it may not be "The human species is doomed" serious but it is "Your ass is grass if you get it" serious. And I agree to everything you say and add that being sexually responsible plays a big part in protecting yourself. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Get what? HIV?

FYI, there is no test available for HIV.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=371830

I just saying, it may not be "The human species is doomed" serious but it is "Your ass is grass if you get it" serious. And I agree to everything you say and add that being sexually responsible plays a big part in protecting yourself. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Before you say you agree with him, you might wanna read his link. I'm no expert but it sounds like tin foil hat material to me.
Before you say you agree with him, you might wanna read his link. I'm no expert but it sounds like tin foil hat material to me. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
FYI, thousands of scientists and virologists around the world have come to the same conclusion that, HIV does not result in AIDS. You can believe whatever TV generated propaganda you want; it's your life.

okay so you are saying i pee in a cup and do blood work every two months just for shits and giggles.

alrighty.

and HIV test don't detect the actual virus they detect the antibodies connected to HIV and that fact does not make testing invalid.
okay so you are saying i pee in a cup and do blood work every two months just for shits and giggles.

alrighty.

and HIV test don't detect the actual virus they detect the antibodies connected to HIV and that fact does not make testing invalid. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Until you decide to get serious and follow the research links I provided, you will continue to believe the disinformation provided by the mainstream medical community - which BTW, only services the pharmaceutical empire.

Elevated antibodies can be caused by any number of different things, even pregnancy. HIV has never been isolated in human cells and even people who were diagnosed positive 25 years ago and who refused to take AZT are still alive today and healthy. Many have now tested negative. Those poor souls who opted to take the meds were dead in 2-5 years.

The information is out there for anyone interested in discovering the truth. Do your own research; though be mindful that the companies that profit from selling AIDS drugs are doing everything within their power to misguide you.