A new game..

Don't jump on me too, I have read the rules. I'm still trying to figure it out. It looks like she started getting stuff done to her face pretty early in life. hmmm let me think on this some more. Originally Posted by Ansley
But we all want to jump on you - it is on our bucket lists (speaking for the whole Houston group of sane men - others, well they may have different preferences)
I need to sleep now, y'all have fun and please add your own!

Toodle-hoo
I need to sleep now, y'all have fun and please add your own!

Toodle-hoo Originally Posted by notanewbie

WAIT!! I asked you was it Asian Pam? Answer me or I'll get no rest.......
That is not Asian Pam but you could be referring to another Islander...

Caroline or as we like to call her BlueeyedAllAmericanAsianGirl she also answers to BE3AG.

Caroline or a we like to call her BE3AG Originally Posted by Wayward

Close...but no cigar......gotcha.........:che ezy:
  • Rezo
  • 03-27-2011, 10:26 PM

Caroline or a we like to call her BE3AG Originally Posted by Wayward
glad you said it!
one the first question, it is my understanding she is still a provider, world renowned even. Yeah. To hear her tell it..

and the second, why yes she was and she also was into SOCIALizing. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Hope it was'nt the X-mas one...
Really I need to hit the sack but, Way got it and Rezo was sniffing up the right walrus. 1hitta I would like to say you were close but you were not and if you were Pam might kill me.

Now I have a few more contestants but please feel free to add you own you crazy night owls.
Did anyone guess the first post op trannie provider? The one with the Manhands?
  • Rezo
  • 03-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Yes, I believe we got an answer. I'll take nan's word on his "spittin' image" for a gal he had abit o' the ol' in out in out with.

I think my answer should count too.

my first guess was Mai Lin in a blonde wig. wasn't sure about the height though.

I'm gonna guess it was the blonde TS you never wrote a review on. but how am I to know her name without the review?! i better go load eros.. Originally Posted by Rezo
Rezo you are close. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Roxane - http://www.eros-houston.com/files/10295.htm Originally Posted by Rezo
Alright, that one may be too hard. She is the spittin' image of a bird I banged while I was working in Alabama. She worked at some low end Agency and they ended up running her out of town on some blackmail charge or something. Her name was Isabella if I recall and it may have been my lowest hobby experience. Originally Posted by notanewbie
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Instead of trying to stir the pot like some other folks *cough* Here is an easily recognizable celebrity whose snapshot sporting some sunglasses bears a close resemblence to a showcase for Houston's very own Prodigal Daughter that was once lost but now returned.

• R.M.
  • 03-28-2011, 03:54 AM
Don't jump on me too, I have read the rules. I'm still trying to figure it out. It looks like It started getting stuff done to its face pretty early in life. hmmm let me thinck on this some more. Originally Posted by Ansley

Here fixed it for you.
Instead of trying to stir the pot like some other folks *cough* Here is an easily recognizable celebrity whose snapshot sporting some sunglasses bears a close resemblence to a showcase for Houston's very own Prodigal Daughter that was once lost but now returned.

Originally Posted by Rezo
Rezo are you sure this isn't an actual photo of the lovely Bianca Page? Can we get a ruling from the judges? If it isn't Bianca we are going to need some better clues than "Prodigal Daughter that was once lost but now returned".

Now who was that first contestant....
Valerie
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Rezo are you sure this isn't an actual photo of the lovely Bianca Page? Can we get a ruling from the judges? If it isn't Bianca we are going to need some better clues than "Prodigal Daughter that was once lost but now returned". Originally Posted by Wayward
heh! yup i'm sure! although it might be possible she does some side work acting as a decoy for Lady Gaga's paparazzi

Now who was that first contestant.... Originally Posted by Wayward
Valerie Originally Posted by essence