Seeking Arrangement 80sbabylady 682-234-4982

Really? Quoting all that for generic reply? Learn to "..." people.
Wow, I've done some crazy shit for pussy... but going to Wal-Mart for an air mattress? Originally Posted by Permission Granted
LOL they needed something to smash on!
I am really sorry things went that way but how many red flags does it take before you at least tap the brakes!!! We have all done stupid things while thinking with the little head so laugh it off and move on. I was smiling as I read thinking of a bull fight where the matador(matadoress in this case) waves the red flag and the bull charges full speed ahead. We all know that ends in fajitas. Goodness gracious, there was no where to go but down on this one. Maybe alcohol is not your friend when meeting for first time and figuring things out. Nothing wrong with good booze but timing is everything. Best of luck in the future and remember, at least tap the brakes a few times.
There were indeed many red flags but I'm not going to beat up the OP. Alcohol and visual stimulation can really impair judgment and I've made mistakes of my own. All you can do is learn from your mistakes, make better judgements, and try and do better next time.
Sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing. I'm a newb on that site just doing the trial. Not sure if it right for me yet, but more info is better than no info. Thanks again.
You driving drunk is the bigger issue here . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
+1
Steve - Lol.. Now, you know what impact Alcohol can have !!!!
Anyhow, hope lessons learnt !!! Be careful friend !!

Hello Eccie here is my experience)
I would like to make a point before we start ... I believe this is a """" Alert """to let members be aware of a dangerous predators who is interested in stealing and harming our members and the community that we are. Anyway let's move on.
I contacted her ( 80sbabylady 682-234-4982 ) via seeking arrangement web site ... we talked and chat for few days until we exchange number to set up date.
She wanted to meet Sunday and I was busy so we planned on Monday to meet. She first ask me to sent her $ 125 before we meet via money gram ... which I refused ( hell no I am not paying before I meet ) then I suggested we meet for a drink to see if we have connection... which I pick the bar and was waiting for her ... she called me with lame excuse and changed venue to closer to her place ... so we could go there after ... which was a plus and I agreed to drive to Fort Worth .... when I got there she was not there ... of course she arrives late something about her sister giving her the ride and now the husband ( the doctor ) which was involved and blah blah blah he wants to know where we are going and who she is going to meet ( I think that was the pimp ) anyway .... I offered to meet them all ( she later told me that he is not a real doctor but a bondzm) ( red flag )
When we finally meet ... She did look good and I would definitely set up an arrangement ... 32 years old, Red streaks in her hair , tone body , 5'7" and tattoo just above her left breast .... I have pics but I don't know how to post them .... I can email if any one is interested .... we had few drinks ... she gives me her story about moving here to Help her sister whom got shot for drug deal going bad ... ( red flag )
Now she is in one bedroom.... just moved here and got a apartment and it's empty .... ( few more drinks later ;(( bad decisions are starting to be made by me ) I like her and her stories are getting more crazy ... anyway .... she asks for $ 300 up front to give her sister who was waiting in the car up front .... why ?? ( what? Red flag ) why ?? have her come in ... I said ... no no she said ....( red flag ) there was no sister ... I think just management or pimp ... who keep texting her ... get the money ... get the money .... at this point she is adamant about the cash ... she keep saying ... if she can get the cash up front so her sister can go home and can relax and have fun. Okay I said but if I am going to give you the cash only if you can go outside and give her the money but your purse and phone will have to stay with me until you are back and you are agreeing to have sex tonight correct. ??? She agreed and I give her the money ... one last drink and it was time to go ... now she started to work on me about not having a bed or furniture ... at her new place ... ( red flag ) I offered to buy her air mattress from Walmart... so here we go to super Walmart off I 20 which was 30 minutes away ... when we got there we started shopping spree... OMG ( red flag ) when we are at the register in line I see the bathroom so I excuse my self and go relieve some of the drinks .... lol
At this point we are getting along, and she was having fun and all is good right .... ??? NOT !!!! WRONG.
As I exit the bathroom all the stuff is there but she is no where to be found ... so I wait and wait by the register ( RED FLAG ) finally I ask the girl at register hey did you see the lady I was with ... she said that she walk out when you went in the bathroom... what ??? ( RED FLAG ) stupid me ... just waiting at the alter for the my princess... lmfao
As a gentleman my phone was off when I meet her at the bar so I walk out to my vehicle and turn my phone on .... I called, text, and called and texted ... I think I was robbed $ 300 cash and 3 hours of my life ;;;(((( not to mention I am drunk and horny and 50 miles away from my house ... not a good ending.
So my friends stay away from her .... or not ...?
Anyway I know I should have been more careful. Please add all your comment as you wish.
Hope you learned from my mistake.
Sorry for the Bad grammar and misspelled words I am doing this on my iPhone ... little screen.
I hope she chokes on my $300 ... �� Karma it will always come around. Originally Posted by Stevemans407
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions
I am back on the Horse again .... meet a lovely 28 years old spinner today.... lunch + dessert = happy Steve lol
No I did not drink alcohol.... water and pussy juice was only liquid on this date. Lmfao
Enjoy you'll Steve
Steve-

Not poking fun at you, but in the back of your mind you had to be thinking she was going to bolt once you handed over the $$$, right?

Thanks for sharing. Hope she gets what's coming to her.
Dbjp101 .... yes of course I did ... that is why I keep her phone and the purse when she left to deliver the money ... but by end of the night we had a connection ...So I thought WRONG and she fucking played me .... she is good ... so yes, I hope she gets what she deserves. "" Karma is going to chat up with her ... I am sure of that.
I did Notice today that the number is no longer in service. I wonder why??
Hope she got few nasty call from my team Eccie .... lmfao
Happy Hobby lol
you left us hanging.. did you pay for the air mattress after you came out of the rest room to find her missing?

I hope you did.. just because she stiffed you doesn't mean you should stiff Wal-Mart.. just because you never got your stiffy...
Dang OP......sorry this happened...very sorry...

Let this be a lesson to all you fine gentlemen AND ladies....

DON'T DRINK WHEN YOU HOBBY BECAUSE IT CLEARLY IMPAIRS JUDGEMENT AND/ OR ANY KIND OF DECISION MAKING!
  • BLM69
  • 06-29-2017, 11:51 AM
Steve-

Not poking fun at you, but in the back of your mind you had to be thinking she was going to bolt once you handed over the $$$, right?

Thanks for sharing. Hope she gets what's coming to her. Originally Posted by dbjp101
This is a perfect example why nice guys finish last or never finish at all in this case, that site is not for you OP.
WOW..
Umm... how do these girls/women consistantly pull this kind of crap off? Hell..I need a sugar daddy too!! I happen to be a babylady as well... Only, Im not a peice of crap. Interested?

Or does this sort of thing Only work if you're a peice of crap?
Ugh, CLEARLY IM BAD AT THIS.
Not even a hand job.......in the car at least.

Yikes...