Game of Thrones.....

Not this season, obviously, but my prediction is that the show ends with everyone dead, humans and whitewalkers alike. Not the happy Daenerys/John Snow married and ruling together most people want(by the way....ewwww! This isn't set in Arkansas!). I just want to see how many people Arya can wreck before it's over.
So Robert knew and that's why Ned was wary? Ned had the real king with him all this time. Also did Aemon know about snow? Originally Posted by elcalifa
Actually, Robert was the main reason Ned held onto that secret. Robert said he would kill any Targaryan he could get his hands on, and Ned promised Lyanna he would protect the boy.
Actually, Robert was the main reason Ned held onto that secret. Robert said he would kill any Targaryan he could get his hands on, and Ned promised Lyanna he would protect the boy. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
I guess, I just find it amazing that a secret like that was never revealed. I mean servants, cagey middlemen like little finger or varys. Anyway, I figured it out before this. At least my best first guess after reading the books would've been it wasnt Ned's.
So.....he is actually the Crown Prince Jon Targaryen and not Jon Stark, right? I'm going on the premise he is eventually granted (however that comes about) his biologic family name (on his paternal side, of course) as we witnessed Ramsey (Bolton) was before disposing of daddy dearest.

I suppose we'll just have to wait & see if / when Jon Snow is finally told the truth. Bran appears to be the key to that little tidbit....but where does his story go from here?

Even if Dany and Jon survive all the trials that lie before both of them and they eventually end up in Kings Landing at the same time, is there only room enuff for one on the Iron Throne?

I guess, I just find it amazing that a secret like that was never revealed. I mean servants, cagey middlemen like little finger or varys. Anyway, I figured it out before this. At least my best first guess after reading the books would've been it wasnt Ned's. Originally Posted by elcalifa
I had actually thought he was the baby Cersei talked about in the second episode, but now I think that's Gandry.
I just started watching GoT on a recommendation from my SB... watched s1 e1,2,3,4 yesterday... and am hooked.
I just started watching GoT on a recommendation from my SB... watched s1 e1,2,3,4 yesterday... and am hooked. Originally Posted by texassapper
Read nothing in this thread!!!
Read nothing in this thread!!! Originally Posted by billdwyer18
More like read the books, they are very good!
More like read the books, they are very good! Originally Posted by elcalifa
What are these book things of which you speak?
Three dragons for Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Tyrion (or maybe Jaime or Cersei) to team up on to unite Westeros against the White Walkers.
I want to see Dany put on a strap on & fuck Cersei in the ass while Tyrion sits in the corner drinking wine & giggling. C'mon, you know you wanna see it too! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

I have to admit....that would pretty damned hotttt, yep. However.....

Does Arya has Cersei on her Hit List...? (I can't remember...)
If either / both The Mountain and Jaime fall during the final assault on Kings Landing (if it occurs at all), Arya could take advantage, slip in, and cut Cercei's pretty little throat....
I have to admit....that would pretty damned hotttt, yep. However.....

Does Arya has Cersei on her Hit List...? (I can't remember...)
If either / both The Mountain and Jaime fall during the final assault on Kings Landing (if it occurs at all), Arya could take advantage, slip in, and cut Cercei's pretty little throat.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
My bet is that Jamie kills Cersei.
Oh yeah, Arya wants Cersei dead. She has quite the laundry list.
My bet is that Jamie kills Cersei. Originally Posted by billdwyer18

Interesting. I've thought the same thing since the end of last season.

There's no question he knows deep down little brother, Tyrion, did not assassinate (poison) his eldest son, Joffrey. While he can't necessarily link Cersei to their daughter's death, he can absolutely pin Tomen's suicide on her (ie: the domino effect...)

She's directly responsible for ordering the use of Wildfire to kill everyone at The Sept.....the very thing he killed the Mad King for trying to use (on the citizens of Kings Landing). The loss of their children might not be the core reason why he ends up killing her...but it'll be a part of why he does it as he continues his journey for absolution

Can't wait until tonight for premiere! Watching the last couple episodes from last season as a refresher. Episode 9, Battle of the Bastards, had one of the best shot battle scenes in tv and cinema ever!

Ramsay got what he deserved too... Woof!