Question for u men. .

Thank you all for your comments!! ��
My insight comes from what my gentlemen tell me....

1. They all prefer either a studio or an apartment to a hotel... 100% down the line
2. Get yourself some good, pro quality lotion. They have some excellent choices at Body Logic. I can't stress enough the benefits of a good lotion.
3. If you intend on primarily marketing yourself as a FBSM girl-- a table is a must. If it is just something you offer once in a while, it isn't as critical, but still a nice touch.
4. Having a shower available and stocked with towels, etc. is a must. Some will want a shower before they even get on the table. It is their preference..
5. Learn how to give a decent rub. You don't HAVE to have licensed level skills (though it doesn't hurt.. getting my license was one of my best investments). But let me tell you-- if you can provide good service with a good finish, they will keep coming back. Good FBSM girls are far and few between.

Basically, for every 20 girls who advertise FBSM, maybe 3 of them can give a good quality rub and excellent service... ahem... after the rub. Getting good at the craft is a wise investment of time.... my FBSM regulars keep me afloat when things get slow. Originally Posted by GracePreston
This sums it up pretty well. I also don't mind an office building, but hate having to ask for a key. Same times I like to freshen up before I see her.
I want a sandwich after the massage.