TOYS! Question 4the GUYS:

Wordsmith - No one knows how to work the soap like you baby! That Vegas shower will never be the same...wink wink

Petiteassman - I usually don't do just "hour" appts, lol, my breasts get carried away!

LatexLover - WE NEED TO PLAY!

E2 - Yes, thats what I was wondering. I usually keep them in a closed toychest in the corner of the room.

Fletch - What about a toy in her booty while you are penetrating the kitty? ...MMMMMmmmm and Yes, you guessed correct!

filbone - You can watch AND help!! Not sure about the noise and smoke thing though...
...Unless Im really wet and my kitty ignites or something!!

Obanrocks - BOUND?!! Hellz yeah

TonyP - you crack me up...maybe a "stuffy" is what preceeds a stiffy.
LOL

Thanks you guys for all of your helpful input. WOW, I am feeling not-so-alone now in my adventures of Toyland!! LOL

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Fletch - What about a toy in her booty while you are penetrating the kitty? ...MMMMMmmmm and Yes, you guessed correct!

correction: what about a toy in your booty while i am penetrating the kitty.

talk to you VERY soon.
Just leave one out on the nightstand or in view. See where the conversation goes from there.
I love watching a woman pleasure herself with toys she likes as long as she liked the pleasure I gave her before hand.
Wordsmith - No one knows how to work the soap like you baby! That Vegas shower will never be the same...wink wink

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Well thank you IP. You really know how to take it babe. Vegas? Shhh don't give away all of our secrets. Can't wait to see you again.
Nothing gets me worked up faster than watching a girl enjoy playing with toys. That is HOT!
I'm cool with toys! On you or me or both! But then I'm just a slut like that! Originally Posted by LatexLover
+10
IP, great thread!!! gives me lots of ideas to think about ......

as i read this...
I continue to buy them when I see something that sparks MY interest
i thought i read
I continue to buy them when I see something that SPANKS my interest

but then i re-read it and said "damn, i guess she's not into being spanked."

but then i remembers that cool evening in january when both ivy's and your bunnies were anxiously awaiting lil delites. i couldnt help myself when i spanked both of you!!!

like i said, your post and the follow ups are making me think......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, better go to the private room now. :^)
Princess, You know I love toys too! Sadly they dont get used very often...but maybe that will change...Maybe I can have my toys (which I need more) laid out and ready to use...Just hope I dont scare anyone off...LOL...

I remember our first double together...I showed up at Princess' place and she took me to a room and turned on the light and the bed was COVERED in toys...I was in heaven! Loved using many of them...my favorite being the blue double sided dildo...so the next time we played together she brought me a pink one as a gift...YES!!!

Ok...now I am going to play with my toys!
I think they are great for both parties. My SO and have been looking at toys not only for her but for me as well. And that's not limited to the backside either; there's a bunch of neat little masturbators for men these days. We talk about it often so it's not a surprise; which is never good for either party.

As for her, i didn't mind getting something on the larger scale. In fact it was my idea. I'm not big at all in that department so I'll naturally never will be able to really fill her up. Watching her squirm just a bit is pretty hot; so it doesn't matter to me that it's not me directly.
IP, I think it would be fun just to go into the toy box and see you try them all. The way I look at it, you can start small and work your way up the ladder. All we have is time....what's a couple of hours or more.

Do you like to use the toys on your partner, male or female ?

nubuzz
Toys for ladies are among my main turn-ons. One non-hobby gf owns a Partygirls franchise and she taught me ALL about fun with toys. She likes my style enough she's told other gf's that I'm "good with toys". It's one center of competence that pays pleasure dividends with rewarding frequency.
Where do I get in line? Toys are a great adjunct to any session. Watching a woman pleasure herself is an intimate privilege for which I would be most grateful.
Fingers, tongue, toys. Anything to get the girl off works for me. More enthusiasm from her after she gets off.
I love toys!!!, Matchbox cars, hot wheels, gi joe,!!! lego's!!