How LONG? :)

You're welcome guys! There are sooo many memories here!!
Most of ya'll are newbies.
The hobby: 1981 or so.
ASPD: Dec. 1999.
Delphi board: several months before that.
a.s.p.d. Uusenet group: a year or so before that.
a.s.p. Uusenet group: a year or so before that.
worldsexguide.com original site: since nearly it's beginning. Hell, I can't remember. But back way before Atta disappeared.

Hell, somewhere I've got an old anon.penet.fi hobby e-mail address. That closed in 1996. That's like eons ago in internet time.
Been hobbying since the early '80's. All around this world.

Saw Caitlyn sometime in '02. She had a big dog in a place off the DNT. Still remember like it was last week.
awhile...
@Sasquatch, I hope it was a good time!!
Oh no make it stop!

Ya'll remember the GC and A&E magazines with the adult ads in the back?? (Back before the aspd and the eccie days) I do.
Oh no make it stop!

Ya'll remember the GC and A&E magazines with the adult ads in the back?? (Back before the aspd and the eccie days) I do. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
italiana,

deliteful to be under you again!
but....

DONT REMIND ME OF THOSE!!!!!
some of my least deliteful hobby experiences ever!!!
"well, you lay over there and play with yourself and i'll lay over here and play w/ myself. and that'll be 160." [paraphrases of encounters back in '98-'99]
yuck!!!!!
it didnt take me long to figure out that wasnt what i was searching for.

i'm just glad i never met you under those circumstances.
"hobbying" since the 70's, played music and got laid a lot until the late 80's, went legitimate and been a hobbyman since, ASPD in '01 when I moved back to Dallas because I was used to Houston, Austin, etc. and Dallas was sooooo tight at the time you HAD to belong somewhere or you were invisible.

Remember the 80's HH heydays of cars with their lights on lining the road, half a dozen rockin' "Nude Modeling" studios, including S&S? Even in broad daylight. That and the studio scene in Houston through the '90's, my my my.

Now it's all verified this and PM from there, call me once, call me twice, call me three times a lady...safety and progress I suppose, but not near as much fun as a fatty, some gas, some time and a killer line-up.

Ah, the lens of memory is oft clouded by time....