Claire She Blows and PlainVanillaATX

SOMEBODY has got a crush on Claire...

It's okay I do too
Then why not thank him?

She is ungrateful...... Everytime she asks I help her out.... But can I get a simple Thank-you?

Who is plain vanilla? He sounds boring. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
he was a lot like the Cap'n.....

i think he's stuck at home trying to keep his wife off of Facebook....
he was a lot like the Cap'n.....

i think he's stuck at home trying to keep his wife off of Facebook.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Gee, look at who's skirting the lines of outting... Stalking me on FB now, eh, Whimpy? That's some RW shit right there that will not end well for you.
Gee, look at who's skirting the lines of outting... Stalking me on FB now, eh, Whimpy? That's some RW shit right there that will not end well for you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
For someone who says he just had a baby with his "GF" and brags about all the hawt young thangs he slays,he sure spends a lot of time coming here with his lame ass gossip,no?
Methinks it's all a big FAT story coming from a bitter lonely self loathing turd...
Gee, look at who's skirting the lines of outting... Stalking me on FB now, eh, Whimpy? That's some RW shit right there that will not end well for you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

So I guess that means we can't be facebook friends?
Gee, look at who's skirting the lines of outting... Stalking me on FB now, eh, Whimpy?

Stalking you? nope.... I catch shit all the time for not knowing how to navigate FB...... I wouldn't know how to find you.... Whatcha talking about?

That's some RW shit right there that will not end well for you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Why would you want to go and threaten me like that Claire?

You got that too? Like she was asking for the attention right? Originally Posted by Whispers
hahahahahaha... like SHE was asking for attention? God, you are hopeless, you really are. Outright pathological. I used the phrase "malignant lunacy" in reference to you once and it still applies. And it's getting worse... you just keep going farther down that well.
hahahahahaha... like SHE was asking for attention? God, you are hopeless, you really are. Outright pathological. I used the phrase "malignant lunacy" in reference to you once and it still applies. And it's getting worse... you just keep going farther down that well. Originally Posted by Bobave
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wow, can't believe you're so open about jumping in to cover Whisper's 6 -
But then, you (SL) probably are in the habit of "covering Whisper's 6"... if you know what I mean...
But then, you (SL) probably are in the habit of "covering Whisper's 6"... if you know what I mean... Originally Posted by Bobave
[IMG][/IMG]