Republican Playbook/Talking Points

• CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 11:02 AM
I guess I have to spell it out for you or are you just playing dumber than normal. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

yes, explain it to me... why are republicans following talking points issued by democrats ?
If the play book is not dishonest, what's the problem? Do you think the Democrats don't have similar books for their pet issues? Jesus you people are stupid!
Do you mean that the Repukes are not going to follow the Dimocrats issued talking points and playbook that they do every election? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
I'll respond. What lies are contained in the Playbook? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here is one lie. I am sure there are others.

Fewer people will get covered:
Despite repeated claims that as many as 30 million plus people would gain
insurance through Obamacare, recently the Administration said they hoped that up to 7 million people would enter the health care exchanges.

The CBO clearly projects that 25 million will be on Obamacare after 3 three years. The 7 million is just the first year projection. They are trying to spin it that just 7 million will ever be health insurance through the health care exchanges.

It is not difficult to understand if you understand that not everybody drinks the Koolaide.

I will give you a clue: you probably think that abortion is a Repuke taking point.
It is not difficult to understand if you understand that not everybody drinks the Koolaide.

I will give you a clue: you probably think that abortion is a Repuke taking point. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You probably voted for McClain and Sarah(air-head)Palin didn't you?
Another weak minded individual. I bet you voted for Obama and Biden did you not.
So to use what would be your rationale and logic, you are responsible for all of Obama's messes.
a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you are the poster child for that statement. But then again, wasting that marble between your ears isn't that big of a waste.
Another weak minded individual. I bet you voted for Obama and Biden did you not.
So to use what would be your rationale and logic, you are responsible for all of Obama's messes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Thanks for bringing substance to the debate, shit for brains. Just attack the poster, not the post.

What forums do you moderate anyway?

Lucky people to have you sitting in judgment of their behavior!

YOW!
Thanks for bringing substance to the debate, shit for brains. Just attack the poster, not the post.

What forums do you moderate anyway?

Lucky people to have you sitting in judgment of their behavior!

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He the Pgh mod and we like him just fine.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2013, 11:06 AM
He the Pgh mod and we like him just fine. Originally Posted by bambino
He must CIM... allot.

He trained Bambi so he doesn't have to hold his ears anymore.
He must CIM... allot.

Originally Posted by WTF
So, I taught you a hobby term. Now go see a hooker and practice. Post a review you pathetic waste of time.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:49 AM
He the Pgh mod and we like him just fine. Originally Posted by bambino

I'm sure you do ... he dumb as you.