NO DATY (providers or clients ?)

DATY was my only sexual training until later in life. So I majored in it, so if my other skills didn't match up, I wouldn't get laughed at. Now I don't get off until the provider does.
im with TX5. when she Os....then I O......nutting like knowing your in the category that made her O. I shall be remembered.......one way Daty or another....Dick
Oooh I didn't know this was a dealbreaker .. hehe! :-) no comment.
and absolutely no DATY for the gal that only does CBJ! Originally Posted by drsmooth1
Aw, you could always use a dental dam!

Myself, I love it. I suspect for some women who don't offer it during a session, a possible reason is because they consider it "too intimate" of an act. *shrug*
Aw, you could always use a dental dam!

Myself, I love it. I suspect for some women who don't offer it during a session, a possible reason is because they consider it "too intimate" of an act. *shrug* Originally Posted by gfeamanda
Next time I am in Georgia, I am looking you up girl!
My first encounter with a real live pussy was a 15 yo ( I was 15 as well) and I have been hooked on DATY ever since. Early on in my hobby life I only knew CL and got burned on the "I don't do that" a couple of times after I had proffered the donation. BP was similar except I got " I don't do that on the first date" WTF makes you think there will be a second 'date' this ain't freakin Highschool! Then I found you guys and life has been sweet. If it ain't on the menu then I move on, plenty of ladies that crave that activity as much as I do. In fact I have done a DATY only session with one of our ladies and it was delightful, all about her and her kitty. I love the taste and the kissing with her on my lips is erotic as hell. Ummmm... just thinkin bout it makes my tongue hard. If we weren't meant to eat it then why are there lips on it?
...In fact I have done a DATY only session with one of our ladies and it was delightful, all about her and her kitty... Originally Posted by rachet3375
That's pretty much all I do anymore. I love it!
  • Tiny
  • 12-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Eating pussy causes cancer. Seriously. There's a strong correlation between the number of women for which a man has performed cunnilingus and the probability he'll come down with mouth or throat cancer. The numbers are a little frightening -- I figured that the probability I'll die from mouth or throat cancer from DATY is significantly higher than the probability I'll die in an auto accident.

The reason is HPV. Given that the majority of providers have probably had HPV, a good reason to avoid DATY would be to reduce the health risk to the client.

One other thing -- if you eat a lot of strange pussy, AND smoke AND drink heavily, you're really running up the chances you'll get mouth/throat cancer.

I don't think there's a significant health risk to the provider from DATY though.
Eating pussy causes cancer. Seriously. There's a strong correlation between the number of women for which a man has performed cunnilingus and the probability he'll come down with mouth or throat cancer. The numbers are a little frightening -- I figured that the probability I'll die from mouth or throat cancer from DATY is significantly higher than the probability I'll die in an auto accident.

The reason is HPV. Given that the majority of providers have probably had HPV, a good reason to avoid DATY would be to reduce the health risk to the client.

One other thing -- if you eat a lot of strange pussy, AND smoke AND drink heavily, you're really running up the chances you'll get mouth/throat cancer.

I don't think there's a significant health risk to the provider from DATY though. Originally Posted by Tiny

Why do I love this post? lol

I don't think there's a significant health risk to the provider from DATY though. Originally Posted by Tiny
Hmmm... let's see... choices for my epitaph....

1) He died after a lonely, solitary life. Naw....

2) He died after getting hit by a Mack truck. Ouch! Hope not!

3) He died from eating too much pussy! Ding, ding, ding, ding! I'll take this one!
Hmmm... let's see... choices for my epitaph....

1) He died after a lonely, solitary life. Naw....

2) He died after getting hit by a Mack truck. Ouch! Hope not!

3) He died from eating too much pussy! Ding, ding, ding, ding! I'll take this one!
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
LMFAOOOO
Why do I love this post? lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Does this mean you are a No DATY provider?
While I hope I never get cancer, if I'm gonna get it, DATY would be about the best way I can think of!

Shit, now the feds will outlaw the advertising of DATY, tax the hell out of DATY so we can't afford it and Phizer will be coming out with a DATY patch to ween us off it!
Does this mean you are a No DATY provider? Originally Posted by gimme_that
I am very open to DATY with the right person. Fresh breath/no bumps on lips/Good hygiene.. So yeah.. lol.
Aw, you could always use a dental dam! Originally Posted by gfeamanda
I wonder if a provider would find that offensive if a guy brought a dental dam to a session. How about playtex or latex gloves. Maybe a trojan body suit with a ready made rolled out condom. Maybe a sterile field with a conviently circlw shaped set up...like when medical doctors do sutures maybe?

Can someone post a picture of a a dental damn or one in action. Tell me if by looking at it you feel you would still be in the mood. I guess I could always bring cling wrap lol.