Those pesky little Rafael facts . . .

I didn't notice any response....I guess I win!
Didn't read very closely, JDIdiot.

You NEVER win.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 12:48 AM
I didn't notice any response....I guess I win! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
yes you did, read the thread again .. sss lll ooooooo ww ee rrrrrrrr
Yep, they surrendered.
Oh... I guess JDIdiot is trying to point out that he's put everybody who questions his ridiculous bullshit on ignore and hence cannot read those responses.

The only way he can "win" is by arguing with nobody.

keep up the good work, prof. I'm sure your fellow union members are proud of you.
Oh... I guess JDIdiot is trying to point out that he's put everybody who questions his ridiculous bullshit on ignore and hence cannot read those responses.

The only way he can "win" is by arguing with nobody.

keep up the good work, prof. I'm sure your fellow union members are proud of you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are rumors that you have a humungous butthole.
There are rumors that you have a humungous butthole. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How does this relate to the topic, drooler.
How does this relate to the topic, drooler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry, your SLOOPY ASS is well known... next
How does this relate to the topic, drooler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well "Dick6 Ass9" it has every thing to do with the topic...Duh..
I see the mirror reflection of FuckZup's comment and the fact is my fine little wet fart is that no one had any kind of real response to what I said (including you) so I declared victory. You have yet to challenge it.
Oh, oh, can I play....without even verifying any of this...

Where did you get this crap from and may I also point out that I posted two months ago that this would happen. You idiots are so predictable. Don't think I didn't catch the use of the name Rafael you racist. Maybe we can talk about Barack "Barry" Hussein Obama Sotero Obama III.

Started some preliminary fact checking...
the Huffington Post says that Cruz has duel citizenship and his mother was an American citizen.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3782870.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First, you admitted you didn't have evidence to back any if this up.

Second, you were rebutted, JDIdiot. Your blather was tangential to the point and you managed to play the race card, as is your style, because OP called the senator by his real name, which is Rafael Eduardo Cruz.

Why do you think he calls himself Ted?

It's not like you and you Merry band of dipshits didn't call POTUS Hussein for several YEARS!
Opsy... Opinocchio

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-him-in-1980s/

Obama’s uncle contradicts White House, says Obama stayed with him in 1980s
BY AARON BLAKE
December 3 at 3:50 pm
President Obama's uncle said at a deportation hearing Tuesday that Obama stayed with him while he was a student at Harvard Law School in the 1980s -- despite the White House having said that Obama never met the man.
Onyango “Omar” Obama, 69, was arrested for drunk driving in 2011 and faced deportation after living in the United States for five decades. The judge decided to let the Kenyan national remain in the United States.
According to the Boston Globe, Omar Obama also made the following claim:

And this from landlord Alfred Ouma, who served as a witness at the hearing:

The White House said following Omar Obama's arrest that he and the president had never met. The president was not close to his father's side of the family given his father's absence in his life.
The White House has not commented on Omar Obama's claim.
Omar Obama came to the United States when he was 19, with the help of his brother, Barack Obama Sr. He currently works as the manager of a liquor store.
He is the second of Obama's relatives to face deportation and win. Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, also avoided deportation in 2010.

Opsy... Opinocchio

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-him-in-1980s/

Obama’s uncle contradicts White House, says Obama stayed with him in 1980s
BY AARON BLAKE
December 3 at 3:50 pm
President Obama's uncle said at a deportation hearing Tuesday that Obama stayed with him while he was a student at Harvard Law School in the 1980s -- despite the White House having said that Obama never met the man.
Onyango “Omar” Obama, 69, was arrested for drunk driving in 2011 and faced deportation after living in the United States for five decades. The judge decided to let the Kenyan national remain in the United States.
According to the Boston Globe, Omar Obama also made the following claim:

And this from landlord Alfred Ouma, who served as a witness at the hearing:

The White House said following Omar Obama's arrest that he and the president had never met. The president was not close to his father's side of the family given his father's absence in his life.
The White House has not commented on Omar Obama's claim.
Omar Obama came to the United States when he was 19, with the help of his brother, Barack Obama Sr. He currently works as the manager of a liquor store.
He is the second of Obama's relatives to face deportation and win. Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, also avoided deportation in 2010.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Odumbo has lied about everything -- and continues to do so.
You boyz is crazee...