Ladies cars that make you horney

There's only a few cars on the road that eat my lunch; specifically, the Z06. Everyone else is in my rear view mirror

Mustangs - new and old are my passion. My 1967 Fastback is show ready, and I always get people honking and screaming "I luv that car".. My newer (05+) 'Stang is just downright seat-of-your-pants excitement. It has a lot of sex appeal, and (of course) modified to 'get you there fast and safe'. Originally Posted by Suite270
Obviously you haven't met me yet. Supercharged, high boost, NSX. 0-60 in 4 sec. 2800lbs 400hp, black on black, stabled in Cowtown.
Mustangs and your NSX are no match for the Vette, 430 HP and even the new Mustang Shelby's cant stay up with me.
This car really gets the ladies juices going.

http://www.reedberry.com/wienermobile.html

Salivary juices
In my opinion the coolest car ever...1970 Mustang Mach I

Mustangs and your NSX are no match for the Vette, 430 HP and even the new Mustang Shelby's cant stay up with me. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
How much does that Vet weigh ? 3500 lbs ? It's carrying 700 more pounds and only has 30 more hp. Get real. Not to mention what the X can do on a road course . "Vets are for old men , women, and drug dealers". Just kidding about the drug dealers. All kidding aside , the new gen. Vet is pretty cool and relatively fast. Just doesn't carry the rare exotic factor the NSX does. All aluminium body,chassis,motor, mid engine, hand assembled, and made by Honda. The late and great Aryton Senna helped design it when he was racing F1 for Honda.
Anybody want to volunteer his HOT car, Corvette, Ferrari, Maserati, etc. to use in a photo shoot with Tara? Convertible would be nice. I promise no scratches, and you could assist. License tag would be blurred. Tara would be most grateful. Wouldn't you, Tara? Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Yes I would be very grateful. I am wanting new pictures and would love to have a nice vet in them with me. Anybody willing to share?
I got the studio big enough to do the shoot... Set up for both car shoots and bike shoots... 4 wheels are OK.. But 2 wheels are so much more fun...
The 2008 Corvette weighs 3200 pounds curb weight, has a top speed of 192 MPH, and those 30 HP means a lot. And the Vette cost in the 42,000 range, a world class car for much less in price. The NXS uses old technology and is a model long past its golden years.

And remember the Vette gets them wet!!!!

The 1970 Mustang was an incredible car, and the styling was incredible. I still like the 1967 Mustang FastBack more than the 1970. But the Mach 1 is probably still one of the all time great muscle cars.

Tara check your PM's you would like great in a photo shoot with the Vette and DFW Raven takes great pictures, he is tops in the photo world for providers.
Big Bob.. Tara uses Pearlman for her pics... I'd love to do a shoot with her... But I will not go after other guys clients.. Well almost anyone's.. Anyway.. I do have a very large studio that will handle car shoots if anyone needs the extra space to get it done right..
Let's not hijack the thread with our bantering of the qualities of our cars, although I can't let your comment on technology go unanswered . The x car was developed in 1990 produced in 91'- 2005. was the first production car to have variable valve timing ( a direct innovation from F1 and a Honda innovation) that has taken decades for other marks to incorporate . The NSX still makes more HP per liter than any American car. It was the first to use computer technology to its fullest ,has as much engine management systems as any car today , including your Vet. Even though it may be 20 years old it was light years ahead of it's time. Just like the F16 maybe a little old, but it can still kick ass and still looks cool. Look at the Vet's lines now (2000-2010) and compare it to the NSX (1991). Who copied who ? Maybe we should start a new thread on this related subject. We agree to disagree.
Any ladies who get revved up when I say E39 M5, let me know...
If the NSX was such a great car why did Honda quit making this thing? Ok enough you are right we can agree to disagree, now back to the thread. What american woman would not want to be sitting in a candy apple red Vette with the top down. Her top, not the car's.
If the NSX was such a great car why did Honda quit making this thing? Ok enough you are right we can agree to disagree, now back to the thread. What american woman would not want to be sitting in a candy apple red Vette with the top down. Her top, not the car's. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
BigBob, We agree ! A lady in any hot car with her top down is the best.
A lady in any hot car with her top down is the best. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Far be it from me to want to seem disagreeable, but in my book a hot lady with her top down in any car is the best!
I don't wantto hijack Tara's thread, and I am sure the 'other cars' mentioned in this message are quite fast. I guess until we meet on the road, one will never know I do have over 600HP, though.

Tara - I don't have a Vette, so good luck with your shoot (it's a great car IMHO).