STD report

I know I replied to one of his iso's many months ago however I never met with him as he refused to ever supply the proper screening information. Just because a lady made a comment does not mean she ever spent time with the guy.

I understand and agree. Getting out in front of this is a good thing

Im speaking up because I find it totally unfair to share links

Sharing information is what this board exists for and and all I did was draw attention to HIS behavior and suggest that ladies that saw him might want to be aware of his recent admission.

and throw the names of people around who possibly have nothing to do with his situation.

The only names associated with the guy are the names HE shared and those of the ladies that responded to his ISOs. That association was made not by me, but by those that did so themselves.

Not cool at all. Myself being one and I don't appreciate my reputation being associated with him or his condition based upon a response on a hooker board.

It is not cool to throw such speculation around and possibly ruin an innocent providers reputation.

I did not speculate or suggest anything. The OP made an admission on the open board and it would be prudent of anyone that saw him to get tested.

By copying the links above you have now thrown some reputable providers and hobbyists into the mix who could have nothing to do with this.

No. That information already exists here on the board. I questioned the OPs activity in response to the ludicrous suggestion by Eryn that deflected the likely place of contracting it be some civvy encounter. In lieu of HIS stated interests don't you agree it highly likely to be hobby related?

Some of us do care about our safety as well as our clients and do get regular checkups. I play safe and will always play that way and any gentleman that has seen me knows that.

Throwing shade at all providers is not cool and claiming that a hobbyist could have only gotten an std from one of us is total bullshit.

It was HIS admission.... not anything anyone here is fabricating.... and we both know that a lot of people will be examining his history and steering clear of the paths he walked....

I guess there is no possible way that he has a wife or girlfriend that's fucking someone else.. hell maybe he got drunk one night and fucked a random from a bar and got it, maybe he is a swinger and exposed himself playing with other couples. Not to mention he could have had it already himself and never had symptoms until recently.

Maybe..... Maybe...... BUt in light of the activities he was seeking and the place he was searching I think it much more probable it happened here....

He needs to confront the ladies he has seen recently providers, civies etc and let them know. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
He does.... Considering he is posting from the anonymity of a handle and plans to quit hobbying though he could easily set a lot of people's minds at ease by updating his reviews.... He doen't need to say who he thinks gave it to him.... But people should be given the opportunity to know they need to get checked don't you think?
I agree that this board is for information exchange but since no one else but tomford knows exactly who he has been fucking, no one but he himself should be the one to mention the names of any ladies period.

Im not saying he is lying but he also never mentioned if he was married, had a girlfriend, sugar baby, friends with benefits, one night stand...etc while he has been here for 8 months. Even though speculation of ones medical condition is against board guidelines he will not be able to publicly list them here.

He has been in the hobby since November 2016 and even if he did say in his short time in the hobby he caught something. In 8 or so months I don't believe he has only been paying/fucking hookers and has not got some free pussy from other outputs. If you fuck a hooker on Monday and then a civie on Wednesday it is the same incubation period of typically 4 days. How would you know who gave it to you.

I'm not saying he couldn't have gotten it from an unsafe provider but he could have been fucking other people at the same time that put him at risk.
I agree that this board is for information exchange but since no one else but tomford knows exactly who he has been fucking, no one but he himself should be the one to mention the names of any ladies period.

Im not saying he is lying but he also never mentioned if he was married, had a girlfriend, sugar baby, friends with benefits, one night stand...etc while he has been here for 8 months. Even though speculation of ones medical condition is against board guidelines he will not be able to publicly list them here.

He has been in the hobby since November 2016 and even if he did say in his short time in the hobby he caught something. In 8 or so months I don't believe he has only been paying/fucking hookers and has not got some free pussy from other outputs. If you fuck a hooker on Monday and then a civie on Wednesday it is the same incubation period of typically 4 days. How would you know who gave it to you.

I'm not saying he couldn't have gotten it from an unsafe provider but he could have been fucking other people at the same time that put him at risk. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

All you should have said was you never saw him. You seem to take it too personally.
Do you remember responding to his ISO Jade? Did you see him?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1987161&highlight= Originally Posted by Whispers

Nope, and if I did it would've been a bomb ass CBJ anyway (lmao)
Nope, and if I did it would've been a bomb ass CBJ anyway (lmao) Originally Posted by JadeRose

Cbj doesn't protect against that.
All you should have said was you never saw him. You seem to take it too personally. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
How about you quit worrying about what I have to say and focus on yourself. When it's my name and reputation I will say what I feel and I don't care what anybody else thinks. I am not interested in your drama, I'm simply clearing my name that was mentioned in a post not yours!
All you should have said was you never saw him. You seem to take it too personally. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
She doth protest too much??
She doth protest too much?? Originally Posted by noattachment
Glad to still see you're still all over my dick!! For a BBW hater you sure love to be all over my business. How bout you bend over and let me give it to you or shut it! Or you can keep hating and hiding behind your private tags like a pussy!
Glad to still see you're still all over my dick!! For a BBW hater you sure love to be all over my business. How bout you bend over and let me give it to you or shut it! Or you can keep hating and hiding behind your private tags like a pussy! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Well you don't have to bend me over

I'll be in the Austin Area some point in July and would like to see you.

And now on the topic, we don't need to be hostile in the hobby.
  • gt27
  • 06-26-2017, 12:18 AM
It would be helpful if the OP updated his reviews.
It's fucking Herpes. Who gives a shit?
How about you quit worrying about what I have to say and focus on yourself. When it's my name and reputation I will say what I feel and I don't care what anybody else thinks. I am not interested in your drama, I'm simply clearing my name that was mentioned in a post not yours! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Just saying the more you go on about it, it doesn't look good.
Thet mebbe ol' Tommy-boy got it frum a terlet seat?

Thet mebbe ol' Tommy-boy got it frum a terlet seat?

Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

That would be my excuse if I got it. More classy than saying I got it from a hooker.