Please don't slam, however if someone could answer this nagging question for me.

She's hot and/or cheap. Either of those is enough to make stupid guys ignore previous bad intel or skip doing their own research. Originally Posted by true_whatever
I agree that many look for the cheap girls and figured it won't happen to them. They go in for a quickie and hope to get in and get out. Instead of saving up for someone that will give me a "damn" good time.......I'm just saying!
Lisa this is a good thread. Somedays I wonder quietly to myself if the bait and switch providers and the providers that post an insanely cheap rate on their ad and then upsell when the guy gets there and boots him out the door if he refuses to give anymore cash are making HELLA more money than the reputable providers that try so hard to make their ads honest and their services consistant.

Everytime I see an ISO about some girl that the pics are obviously too good to be true, where the OP hasn't even googled her number or ran her stuff through tineye I just roll my eyes and think, "REALLY?!" Shit if your going to venture into uncharted territory, at least take five mins to do a google and tineye search BEFORE you post your ISO...you are already on the internet anyway. Is everyone really that computarded? Damn!

I have had a regular client tell me of being robbed by the driver when he called a random ad off BP when I wasn't available. My reply was, "why didn't you contact me! I would've set you up with someone safe who WAS available at that time!" And this guy was no dummy. My theory is that God only gave him enough blood to run one head at a time, and the little one was in charge at the time of booking a random girl off BP when he was in good standing with reputable providers.

The way I see it these girls (and their managers if they have one) are marketing geniuses. They get all the money and do very little work. They know that guys are looking for a bargain, they post ads that cater to this, luring unsuspecting victims in with TGTBT pics and low low rates. It's kind of like poetic justice in a way...you get what you pay for! Kind of like buying that imitation designer shirt that falls apart after three washings instead of just ponying up the dough for the real deal.
Maybe for the same reason that the cutest girls are attracted to the no count "bad boys" and the nice guys are ignored. Just sayin'
What I don't understand are the positive reviews that say something like, "She wasn't the girl in the photos, but she was hot so I stayed!" I've seen that in several reviews, right here on ECCIE.

Bait and Switch: Just Say No.
No matter how hot she actually is. And when you see something like this in a review, guys, call the poster out on it. Unless you want us all to start doing it too, that is...
Maybe for the same reason that the cutest girls are attracted to the no count "bad boys" and the nice guys are ignored. Just sayin' Originally Posted by eccl3
SO TRUE!!!

Except for me, I prefer sci-fi geeks, D&D nerds, engineers, and other brainiac types

But yes I totally see your point. Ah, the laws of attraction.

Carrie, VERY GOOD POINT. I have seen a few reviews like that. How does a bait & switch EVER get a yes? Why encourage that sort of behavior? If the chick doesn't want to be recognized she should just hide her face, make sure not to take pics anywhere civvy, or with any of her civvy clothing or props. That simple. Don't outright use fake pics!
What I don't understand are the positive reviews that say something like, "She wasn't the girl in the photos, but she was hot so I stayed!" I've seen that in several reviews, right here on ECCIE.

I guess what I don't understand is the reason for bait and switch, then. Because I don't remember reading a lot of positive reviews that said "she wasn't the girl in the photos, but she was so repulsive that I couldn't walk away".

Bait and Switch: Just Say No.
call the poster out on it. Unless you want us all to start doing it too, that is... Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
You could teach a good lesson that way, but a word of advice; I wouldn't lead with a picture of Jessica Alba.
This has been going on for years. Girls would have a reputation for NCNS, etc, but the guys would seem to think they would be "the one" these girls would see. At some point, maybe it was to see if they were more special than the other guys who had been stood up.
Based on my observation over the past couple of years, this is a two-way street. For every guy who unnecessarily steps into a BP trap, there is a provider who chooses not to screen and falls prey to a douche bag hobbyist. In both cases, I think it boils down to any or all of pimps, laziness, need overriding sense, or basic 'life' issues, some of which are forbidden topics here. I like this place because it creates 'reputation', which is good for everyone. Since finding aspd, I've never had a 'no' recommendation session.