Linkin20 you are a JOKE

It’s obvious from his recent postings that he is a man in crisis. He really should disassociate himself from the hobby and get the help he desperately needs. Originally Posted by TinMan
Bridge abutments are all over DFW.
He begs and begs and begs and begs .....all the while asking for you to lower your rate or give him a discount until next time.
we got your back babe! Originally Posted by Ptown88
LMAO!!! Sorry, but this was hilarious!
Would be nice to hear both sides of the story, none of you bashers can ever do any jury duty, one look at the accused and he's GUIlTY before hearing the evidence! Posting history LOL, you better ask somebody..... Originally Posted by BLM69

Search is your friend. Go read his review of their encounter. He is a train wreck
Gotta give the OP credit. She said what she had to say and dropped the mic... more providers could learn from her when posting a rebuttal. And more WKs should not do what this P whatever the fuck his name is and foolishly try to run to her rescue when she clearly does not need your help when most logical people already believe her anyway given the reviewer's past behavior and the fact that she is obviously not a drama queen on this board with her single digit post count in ~4 months.
LMAO!!! Sorry, but this was hilarious! Originally Posted by TheOracle
😂😂😂😂😂😂
While I am pretty much in agreement with the OP, who I have never met, I want to know why a provider that seems to have ROS access (it was a YES review and the controversy was in private tags) can get away with so much abusive language when the rest of us get points or warnings for less?
The second or third post in the thread gives away the fact that it was a Yes recommendation with "No" connotations. I don't have ROS and I could see that.

Moreover-- points for abusive language are not going to get an account banned-- staff doesn't discuss disciplinary action unless multiple people in a thread are having a points party.
To me it seems like OP posted this in CoEd because of the horrible experience and not because of the "Yes" no review. She is calling out the behavior of the hobbyist and not the fact that he "Yes" no reviewed her.
While I am pretty much in agreement with the OP, who I have never met, I want to know why a provider that seems to have ROS access (it was a YES review and the controversy was in private tags) can get away with so much abusive language when the rest of us get points or warnings for less? Originally Posted by Brandofan
I don’t think she had to have ROS access to get the motivation to start this thread. Her bad experience and the reaction to his review, as evidenced by the comments, seem like enough to me. Good for her in telling her own story, instead of having some guy carry her water for her as happens all to often in similar circumstances.
I have apoligize to gladys several times . again im sorry i caught you in a bad mood.or i was in bad mood i guess. If i could return the time i would. Gladys is not personal against you. I truelly sorry from bottom of my heart babe. .
I know i should have let it go but my kat was missimg and please im sorry. I luv to make it up to you. Im a really nice guy. I could never be that guy. I respect you and i really love you . pinky promise.i have given u a yes review. So i kept my promise. I meant is not perfect but i tried. Im sorry babe. Your a sweetie. Happy easter sunday everyone
I know i should have let it go but my kat was missimg and please im sorry. I respect you and i really love you . pinky promise. Originally Posted by linkin20

I, uh.... think you made it worse. You just blamed your actions on your cat and then you said you loved her.
As my atf. Whats wrong showing some real true love to our beautiful providers. I love my atfs. There i said once more. Besides is a holiday. Gotta get back to church. As soon as im out . i will pray to everyone. God blessed everybody.
Dude, I don't think church can help you. You always have an excuse for everything. Your cat was missing, so you took it out on her???????

When you should have been looking for your cat, you were looking for action. You got some fucked up priorities dude
I truelly sorry from bottom of my heart babe. .
I know i should have let it go but my kat was missimg and please im sorry.
I luv to make it up to you. Im a really nice guy. I could never be that guy. I respect you and i really love you . pinky promise.i have given u a yes review. So i kept my promise. I meant is not perfect but i tried. Im sorry babe. Your a sweetie. Happy easter sunday everyone Originally Posted by linkin20
Lmaaaooo!!! I can't breeeeathe!!! This might be one of the funniest responses I've ever read on this board!

Bruh, you seem like you need to take a break! Log off, get away from the hobby world, and get your head together.