Dallas is HUGE!

If I read 635/75, I immediately think of pimps and drug dealers. That's obviously not entirely true, but that's the perception.
The problem right now is the damn construction -- more like a war-zone -- along the 635. This construction project will go on for another 3-4 years, and will only get worse b4 it gets better. As a hobbyist, I would avoid making appointments which took me into that war zone, as its hard to be "relaxed" when meeting up with a lovely lady, after fighting the traffic. Originally Posted by regreq
+1. 635 is awful right now. I'm talking gridlock traffic at 1pm on a Saturday bad (that's what I drove into this past summer when trying to meet up with a provider who was located off of 635). Personally for me, somewhere close to I-30 is what I would prefer. I'm a Fort Worth guy and almost never travel out to Dallas, so when I do have to travel out to Dallas I panic in terms of travel time because I don't know Dallas - I know how to get to the AA center and that's about it (I use to know how to get out to the Meyerson but it's been too long).
If I read 635/75, I immediately think of pimps and drug dealers. That's obviously not entirely true, but that's the perception. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree. That area is pimp-ville. It's also a high crime area. I don't even trust parking my car for an hour near 635&75. I have seen ladies there, but don't like to.

I much prefer ladies near the galleria area or farther north of that.