AlexandriaSquirtz & Amber Rain?

I can piss on myself for free
Misfire. Where does squirt fall in our list of all time board topics? Numbers one and two are NBA and BBFS, but the squirt comes up pretty often. Some like it, some don't. To answer the OP question, I am intrigued but not sure I am in. I might need a wetsuit.
People, squirting is not pissing. I've had a girl squirt right in my mouth (unplanned) and it is NOT piss. It is clear, almost tasteless fluid that originates in the Skene's glands. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland). It is analogous to prostatic fluid.

Educate yourself and read the articles linked to in this thread. IT IS NOT URINE!!!!

And in my (non)medical opinion ... it's awesome.

Oh, and this is clearly not an ad. It is asking the question if anyone would be interested. Testing the water, so to speak. Figuring out if it would be a waste of their time to DO an ad together.
I can piss on myself for free Originally Posted by monkmonk
But can you get someone to pay to watch?

I'll keep an eye out for your threAD ;-)
It is asking...if anyone would be interested. Originally Posted by smysteryman
That's the definition of an ad, imho, or at least a very close cousin to it. The only thing missing is a rate quote.

All that said, threAD's are permitted on this board, so no biggie. But everybody knows what this is, so no point in contesting that.
Actually... biologically speaking it does originate in the bladder.... it is considered a diluted bladder fluid.. it does NOT have all the chemical markers of urine, but it DOES have some of the chemical markers of urine. There are 2 different forms of fluid.. one is the more thicker and viscous fluid that originates from the vagina.. the other is the "squirt" which is the forceful and clear fluid that...well.. squirts... it isn't urine but it most certainly comes from the bladder/urethra.

I have zero problem with squirters... I think its a cool little market segment and I commend ladies who find their niche
  • Jaci
  • 10-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Nordstoms is haveing a wonderful sale on umbrellas!!
Just Saying.........
Kisses, Jaci
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK.

So I want to know how many of U guys would be interested if Amber Rain & myself may happen to decide to team up on U???

If you are a guy and would be interested let her know. If not then please do not post on this one.

Chipper
If we are only to post in regards to that.. perhaps this should get moved to ISO. Since, logically, they are only looking for men who might be interested.. essentially making it a veiled ad.
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK.

So I want to know how many of U guys would be interested if Amber Rain & myself may happen to decide to team up on U???

If you are a guy and would be interested let her know. If not then please do not post on this one.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
That's what I've been sayin the whole time but some how received an infraction for it!
People, squirting is not pissing. I've had a girl squirt right in my mouth (unplanned) and it is NOT piss. It is clear, almost tasteless fluid that originates in the Skene's glands. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland). It is analogous to prostatic fluid.

Educate yourself and read the articles linked to in this thread. IT IS NOT URINE!!!!

And in my (non)medical opinion ... it's awesome.

Oh, and this is clearly not an ad. It is asking the question if anyone would be interested. Testing the water, so to speak. Figuring out if it would be a waste of their time to DO an ad together. Originally Posted by smysteryman
Tell em like it is Mystery!!!
Morgan it comes from the bladder so think about it....lol
That's what I've been sayin the whole time but some how received an infraction for it! Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
WRONG! When male posters called you out for this being an ad, without insulting you, you offered this cute reply

Then later on you added this
No violent winds, hail, or anything.... These people can not get to me. It was a simple question and it doesn't really matter what the other girls think or the assholes just Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
*My highlight.

People questioned your ad ( let's call it what it is ), without insulting you. You didn't like it and resorted to refer to them as dicks and assholes. Why? There are over 100,000 registered handles on this site, all with different views. It is on everyone's best interest to adhere to the Forum Guidelines and keep threads civil. If you need further details on your infraction, send me a PM. FYI, I was going to send this as a reply to the PM you sent me, but since you brought it out here in public, this is your answer.
if one knows about the guidelines, one has a better chance of not receiving infractions.

dont attempt to read/learn from 'em? then post at your peril folks.
i rtm ads posted w/in 7 days of each other, posts where it sure looks like an ad but is not in the ad forums, and less than respectful posts.
sometimes the mods act on them, sometimes they dont.
but better they know about them that not.

maybe there needs to be a "caveat postor" phrase or icon!
Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz

I would pass.... but I might see you by yourself.