Longview? Tyler? What happened?

There was a huge bust in Longview this past weekend. I just heard about it today.

6 women were arrested for prostitution in a huge Longview sting on the 5-6th of April.

In the past, I've known of women getting arrested in Tyler, too.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to visit East Texas and have in the past. However, to post a backpage ad, which I often will, is just too risky for that area.

I'm about to write something in the ladies only section about the above. But this has certainly stopped me from wishing to visit there unless there is some individual who would like to seduce me to visit!

Good luck in that area!

Elisabeth
The only bust I could find in the news involved the street walkers on Hwy 80 in Longview. This area is often worked by undercover officers as requested by businesses in that area. If there were busts elsewhere, I couldn't find it. So....we should always be careful....but your fears may not have a lot of substance.

If you have found another news story, please provide a link. I'm sure everyone will appreciate any additional information you may have.
Yea, I haven't seen anything except on the SWs.
But we need some entertainment down here. It really sux.
The only bust I could find in the news involved the street walkers on Hwy 80 in Longview. This area is often worked by undercover officers as requested by businesses in that area. If there were busts elsewhere, I couldn't find it. So....we should always be careful....but your fears may not have a lot of substance.

If you have found another news story, please provide a link. I'm sure everyone will appreciate any additional information you may have. Originally Posted by EastTxGent
Perhaps someone was screwing with me? I would think that if a number of ladies were arrested in hotels this last weekend, there would be some news about it.

I'll ask her more questions when I speak to her next. I probably shouldn't have been so quick to write about it. If I find something more pertinent, I'll let you know!
Perhaps someone was screwing with me? I would think that if a number of ladies were arrested in hotels this last weekend, there would be some news about it.

I'll ask her more questions when I speak to her next. I probably shouldn't have been so quick to write about it. If I find something more pertinent, I'll let you know! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you so much Elizabeth for posting in this thread. I love your insight!

I haven't heard of a sting in Longview involving hotel busts. However, I've heard that Highway 80 is now full of undercover LE streetwalkers. Guys, I do not suggest anyone getting some street pootang on highway 80. Might just be an officer.
  • GMTA
  • 04-11-2013, 10:38 PM
it was the hwy 80 area just the SW as always biz. owners are putting the heat on the SW thru the PD as they bother biz customers running off customers
  • GMTA
  • 04-11-2013, 10:48 PM
well brownsugarbaby will be a fine addtion to the Longview area . I am hoping to meet her soon .
well brownsugarbaby will be a fine addtion to the Longview area . I am hoping to meet her soon . Originally Posted by GMTA
*Hug* Thank you for the warm welcome .
  • GMTA
  • 04-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Wow look brownsugarbaby on top of.me YAHOO ride.girl ride
Haaaaaaaaa
I will be visiting Longview tomorrow... I hope I will have better luck Brownsugarbaby.
I will be visiting Longview tomorrow... I hope I will have better luck Brownsugarbaby. Originally Posted by mssuga
I like it here so far. Not bad! The people are friendly and east Texas guys like to talk, but I just think that's east Texas. Lol I have a lot of time on my hands here.

I'm surprised how many don't know about ECCIE or p411 though...I guess you gotta start somewhere!

I look forward to you being up here! Lets do doubles
^^^ Is checking his wallet.
^^^ Is checking his wallet. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I've drastically lowered my rates here!
Just how drastic? Hmmmm.