Gift Cards In Place Of Cash

That is exactly what came to my mind when reading the OP.
SMH.

GN Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Wha? Surely, none of the reputable gentlemen you ladies meet in this esteemed industry would ever do anything as nefarious as that?!?
I remember a provider I saw tell me she had just been scammed by this mexican guy who stoled visa cards and used them for cash promising her more cards if she would take them. Of course she got scammed cause there was no money on them
  • bbkid
  • 05-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Why am I reminded of a fucktard who liked to give the hooktards stolen gift cards that get zeroed out after he gives them.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh yes!!! What was his name again?
Cash cards and the like would be a great idea if we weren't so hell bent on screwing each other over in this business (no pun intended). People always want to get over, so we have to do everything the hard way.
Cash is King : )
if you've cleared it with her and its something you have both agreed on , then sure but don't just show up with one so not cool like was said before you will get an alert put out on you ...not a good way to start out in the hobby , I've actually had a guy do that to me once , no cool...cash only darln $$$
I was wondering is it okay to give the donation on a Visa gift card in place of cash without getting the okay from the provider first? Is this an acceptable practice? Or is it just plain rude? Originally Posted by Cockzilla
Unless other arrangements are agreed upon, pay cash. Always.

And I'd be very leery of receiving a gift card. How can the provider know that it is worth what you say it's worth? Or that it will be when she gets around to using it?

Pay cash. Everyone is happy. And you leave no trail.
CREAM GET THE MONEY, $$ BILLS YALL.....-