Best Way to Handle Dissatisfaction from a Customer Service Perspective--Advice?

Holey crap, we agree on something
I give you one thing, you have the balls to post it. cool
Doove pm's when we agree, c________ s______ Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
To a fault i have the balls to post anything i think.
Believe it or not i agree with you here and there.

aj u da goods some don't like ya some do. some like oranges, some like apples

some like me that ive met, some don't like me.

you live and you move on you cant please all, I don't think jb meant any harm, i think hes just sharing the experience.
aj u da goods some don't like ya some do. some like oranges, some like apples

some like me that ive met, some don't like me.

you live and you move on you cant please all, I don't think jb meant any harm, i think hes just sharing the experience. Originally Posted by bjwstw
not exactly who jb is..if i know him as jb..or a new jb..but really..it is what it is,,, and thankyou..im sure you have seen me at the ac..you still elude me..
sure that will change with time...did with my new friend franklin..he shy i like shy guys..they so sweet..all ya can do is kiss them ..over and over and over again..

hey hey..have fun..thats what its about.. for those that dont like me..ohhhhhh wellllll..they misss out....their lossssssssssssss
as i laugh like the vampires daughter.........muuuuhahahahh ahahahhahahhaha...von bat,,,two bats..tthreeeeee batsss....muhhhahahahhahahhaha hhahhahhhah
aj im not eluding you,just not the place for me to do that with lots of eyes lurking, nothing against you, i think youre hot..
To a fault i have the balls to post anything i think.
Believe it or not i agree with you here and there. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
The beatings I took in the background the few times I was ok in the open with something you posted

LOL are about to start again LOL

you would have loved the beating I took in a bar when I did a review
"HOW DARE YOU POST THAT REVIEW"
He should have took a chill pill
and had some of the turkey I offered him
she is a good cook LOL

edit PS: now get back in that tit thread so we can disagree LOL
aj im not eluding you,just not the place for me to do that with lots of eyes lurking, nothing against you, i think youre hot.. Originally Posted by bjwstw
kisses..and ....
Lucy, don't lose any sleep over the fact that someone chose to go on and on about something that you did not do on purpose.
amen jack! vonbat..two bat treebat...four... four batssssss...muuuuhhahahhahahha hahhahaha
When the crap did banging hookers turn into this crybaby queer shit?
Holy fuck no wonder people dont get laid without paying it sounds like the world series bitch slapping contest.
Lucy just needs to take a couple of deep breaths and relax her taint.
  • iggy
  • 01-03-2014, 12:28 AM
anybody still wondering why , splitting off the eastern part of the state was important,

to get away from all the Unnecessary Drama is reason enough !!

Iggy

• Tiger
  • 01-03-2014, 02:53 PM
anybody still wondering why , splitting off the eastern part of the state was important,

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
We can always head into your territory... it is an open area. lol

Lucy, don't lose any sleep over the fact that someone chose to go on and on about something that you did not do on purpose. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I agree with many posts here, but imho this is the truth right here..it's not your fault.

Some gents might have given you a tip for causing the accident. Not like that is the answer, but there are some gents who would handle it that way. Let it go, continue to do your best
Originally Posted by iggy
They have no drama - and hardly anything else (5 threads in Coed in the entire month of December)! LOL
one by jack