Ladies, how much does size matter in your field of work (not personal life)?

I luv a "fatty"....no LONGGGGGGGGGG cocks please! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well I fit the description 😀
I'm at right about 5 inches. I hear that is "average" size. I'm very skeptical. When I was in the Navy, I felt like they must have accidentally assigned me to the "John Holmes Barracks, Dirk Diggler Company" when I was in Boot Camp. Everywhere I looked there was "knee slappers". Yeah, shower time was just FANTASTIC.

I have had two instances that I can be sure of where dick size was an issue in my personal life. I'll share one:

Once in junior high. I had been getting stoned and drinking beer all day. So OF COURSE that was the day a local slut decided to finally fuck me after teasing for quite a while. I go to her house and her parents are gone for the day. Well, junior wasn't exactly in top form. I'm not huge under normal circumstances and being WAY stoned and drunk wasn't helping. She gives me a half-ass blow job (my first by the way) and just gives me a look. She doesn't say much. Anyway, of course, the bitch tells her friend who was my Ex-girlfriend and then VIOLA!!!. That whole little click is thinking "small dick" anytime I see them. Thankfully, I never see those bitches anymore. One of the reasons that I avoid high school reunions.
Yeah I've heard 5 is average but when there are 10x6.5's walking around out there everything else is small.

I remember those locker room days to and remember thinking ya'll got some big fucking dicks lol. I've always been a joker though and would point shit out and we would have a laugh. Most of that has to do with nerves though, I know mine now is a total shower when I'm not nervous, its actually bigger when soft, in length anyway and only grows a little in girth when hard. So the females who see it when I'm relaxed think they are in for a treat but then when I get hard reality sets in lol.

We also competed against some exclusive black urban schools. WHAT.. THE.. FUCK? lol
So..... the only time that size matters for me is greek... I have yet to decide if I want to add that to my fun adventures here on eccie. It can be an equal amount of pain/pleasure and I'm good with that, it's when the pain trumps the pleasure that I'm out. The thicker the dick the more pain I'm in..and I don't want to offer that with the YMMV stipulation...... length doesn't matter in Greek but girth does.
As far as the other, we'll I just prefer someone to not smash my guts in!
I'm at right about 5 inches. I hear that is "average" size. I'm very skeptical. When I was in the Navy, I felt like they must have accidentally assigned me to the "John Holmes Barracks, Dirk Diggler Company" when I was in Boot Camp. Everywhere I looked there was "knee slappers". Yeah, shower time was just FANTASTIC. Originally Posted by albundy
I'll be honest with you and tell you , no IMO I do not think that is average. From all the wonderful 'tools' I've SEEN (yes I know what I do for a living but I've seen a hella lot more than I've done) I would say 6-6.5 is the most common I've seen.
HOWEVER, my first husband was 7.5, second was 5.5. The second one was WAY more enjoyable than the first. Just fit and felt better!!
This is a sour topic. I always thought the point of seeing you lovely ladies was to avoid any judgment, discouragement or what have you. Personally I wouldn't want to know what the cock preference is of a provider because as my friend mriley says there will always be someone bigger than you. I've been with enough nonprofessional ladies to know that the biggest "TOOL" to have in your armory is the tool of endurance. Quick pops will always get the sour look. As for Providers, those who don't offer the msog looooove those guys. But women in general hate those guys.
There was a large survey of women's preferred penis size, and the results was that the preferred size was very close the average penis size.
This is of course great for both men and women that nature got it right.
I just like am man who knows how to use what God gave him... More often than not a guy talks all that noise and can't even use his tool correctly. Can you go to Home Depot and ask for a manual on how to use your tool correctly.
There is more to SEX than just trying to shove it in there. The same goes for ladies. Please learn how to give a CBJ or BBBJ right... wink!!

All about using your tools correctly...
M.M.
^^^+++ Melissa believe that is the truth from both sides. Guys talk about wanting a tight girl, one with big labia, big tits, little tits, the list goes forever. Personally I have found the best sex for me was with ones that new how to use all the tools in her box, including the box!

Far as size goes I went through a majority of my life thinking I was small only to find out average is the word. Guess showers are just that and the ones of us that hit average and below never advertised around the rest. Ohh well, have never not been invited back so I guess average and maybe by now in life I have figured out enough how to work this damn thing and make the other gender happy in the real world. In hobby land we all want to feel that the provider has had some enjoyment other than monetarily, that's a whole different story....
Size matter very little to me. When respect, stellar chemistry, and mutual desires are all at play, I've found that I'm not at all fixated with how big or small my partner is. Especially when my partner has a high regard for my pleasure...
quote-- ones that new how to use all the tools in her box, including the box!

hell yeaaaaaaaa!!!!
Lena, you could not have said that any better!
Size has never mattered to my lovers, cannot dream how it would matter here in a business setting. All that matters is do I have the fee or not. It is work for the ladies not pleasure.