any info on NIcole? TGTBT?

Lol y'all have fun with that. Any one whose a narc and will put other people out there to save her own ass is disgusting to me. Regardless of how pretty our not.
So where is she based out of? The other day she changed her p411 home base listing like 5 times in a day...one of them being in Wichita for about an hour. And we all have fans so that’s neither here nor there. But I’m with Shayla. You out ppl to save your own ass then ‘Fuck you!’ I don’t care how many years go by. Once a snitch always a snitch in my book. If I get arrested I ain’t saying shit!!

Fuck a snitch bitch.
So where is she based out of? The other day she changed her p411 home base listing like 5 times in a day...one of them being in Wichita for about an hour. And we all have fans so that’s neither here nor there. But I’m with Shayla. You out ppl to save your own ass then ‘Fuck you!’ I don’t care how many years go by. Once a snitch always a snitch in my book. If I get arrested I ain’t saying shit!!

Fuck a snitch bitch. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Now that is a lady I want in my corner if times get rough.....cant wait until your sexy self gets to KC !!!! Gemma gets an A+ in my book...

gemma? nice to meet you. thank you for your harsh, judgemental, and ill informed assessment of my character flaws. i think what Kait was getting at was not just that i have fans, im remarkably popular and will continue to be. this isnt a site where we hang out dissecting each others morals and ethics. we are all here with an entirely different purpose in fact lmao. im not really a full time provider so im not going to divulge my "home base." last i checked i can change the location of my ads as much as i want.

I'm going to side with Gemma because shes Gemma 😍.

All I was saying though was she has her fans. And shes pretty. I dont know about any of the other stuff.
I'm going to side with Gemma because shes Gemma 😍.

All I was saying though was she has her fans. And shes pretty. I dont know about any of the other stuff. Originally Posted by KatiforYou

thats great i didnt join to take sides or make friends with other SWs. i also didnt join to make enemies . thank you for the compliment tho. im sure youre a beauty

if it dont make dollars, it dont make sense. thank u all for your opinion tho
gemma? nice to meet you. thank you for your harsh, judgemental, and ill informed assessment of my character flaws. i think what Kait was getting at was not just that i have fans, im remarkably popular and will continue to be. this isnt a site where we hang out dissecting each others morals and ethics. we are all here with an entirely different purpose in fact lmao. im not really a full time provider so im not going to divulge my "home base." last i checked i can change the location of my ads as much as i want. Originally Posted by Meet_Nicole
Is outing ppl really a character flaw though?? So your flaws are that you out ppl when you get caught?? Cool. Glad we settled that. And congrats on being ‘remarkably popular’ on twatter. Ppl don’t know any different on there.
Is outing ppl really a character flaw though?? So your flaws are that you out ppl when you get caught?? Cool. Glad we settled that. And congrats on being ‘remarkably popular’ on twatter. Ppl don’t know any different on there. Originally Posted by Gemma34

i have a mediocre following on twitter. i was referring to in general and the effect it has on my finances i think many of my followers are members on this board and others. so i think they do be knowing girl
Ladies, tone down the rudeness and name calling immediately!

Moderators are now tasked with eliminating all rudeness, insults, name calling and bullying with warnings followed by infractions!

There will be very little, if any, grace period.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed....

I have no dog in this battle, but man sakes alive I have missed Ms. Gemma's sharp razor wit and no bs attitude.:clap ping:

PS please do not get arrested Ms. Gemma they may send you to my neck of the woods and I can tell you, we are over capacity

Plus we all know what happen to snitches karma usually bites them in the arse.