Mississippi’s BJ Thread

I'm definitely a fan of spending some quality time around a gentleman's phallus of joy, the messier, the better. ;-) Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
You just keep getting better
they are fantastic. Maybe one day I'll know LOL Originally Posted by mississippifunguy

A BBBJ is all I'm looking for in Hattiesburg. It's seems to be hard to find. Hopefully someone will hit me up. Thanks for the post Superhead!! Originally Posted by smttt69

You’re welcome sweetie

I love to CW. It's some about a cock, I could Just admire it and want to lick and suck and touch it for hours. I think a nice hard cock is a magnificent site. Originally Posted by Alera69
OMG, if I had a cock I would most definitely let you play with him!!
We need some CW ladies here on the coast. Where are they?
they are fantastic. Maybe one day I'll know LOL Originally Posted by mississippifunguy
i will be visiting jackson 12/1-12/3 sweetie
We need some CW ladies here on the coast. Where are they? Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
i will be visiting biloxi 12/3-12/4
There just aren't any women in Mississippi that are into cw. When. We are lucky enough to get one, they are usually just traveling through.
*puts on a cape*
My problem with CW, is most guys want to pull out and finish some we’re else.. just Saying LOL🤫
My problem with CW, is most guys want to pull out and finish some we’re else.. just Saying LOL🤫 Originally Posted by Cassie0128
I like to save that for round 2.
Cassie I want to leave it your mouth. I haven't had any luck with ladies wanting to give BBBJCIMNS. Most want it covered. I'm in Hattiesburg just no luck.
of us LOL

My problem with CW, is most guys want to pull out and finish some we’re else.. just Saying LOL🤫 Originally Posted by Cassie0128

Lol sometimes you have to just suck it right out of them!!!!! Lol I call that “the soul snatcher”

Cassie I want to leave it your mouth. I haven't had any luck with ladies wanting to give BBBJCIMNS. Most want it covered. I'm in Hattiesburg just no luck. Originally Posted by smttt69
Mmmmmmmmm I guess that means more cum for the ones who absolutely love it
I’m excited about sucking and capturing souls in Mississippi tomorrow!!
You won’t half to cover it with me baby , I want every last drop.
You won’t half to cover it with me baby , I want every last drop. Originally Posted by Cassie0128
My type of chic! Hmmmmm..... doubles?