FBSM ladies Needed

I also have several long time clients who see me for FBSM!
Some good names there...
I enjoy providing FBSM if that's what you are looking for !! I think my reviews speak to that...
If you are ever in Austin, I would love to give you the
'AphroditeFBSM Experience'.
Great thread - let's hear it for those who love giving and receiving FBSM's.

A
I offer FBSM and my rates are in my showcase. Originally Posted by THN
Love the pic....I bet you give a great fbsm...but there is no way I am seeing you without getting in that honey box
Now that I have a professional table, heated oils, stones, and Nuru available and rates are posted.
Did somebody say FBSM?
You guys are so lucky to have so many beautiful ladies here.
Here's a few more to add to the list!

Myself
Vnurse
Dharma
Italianna Princess
Loving Kayla
Lindsay Lacey
Ebony Angel
Andria Chase
Christina Watkins
Callie Jones
Vanessa LaVeaux

My list is growing Originally Posted by TerraLyn
Thank you TL!
You are such a sweetheart!
From everything I've heard, you are wonderful and very talented. You definitely deserve to be at the top of the list!
You definitely deserve to be at the top of the list! Originally Posted by Callie Jones
Callie, TL, I thought was in a class of her own....UNTIL I met you. You, sexy lady are in the same class.
Callie, TL, I thought was in a class of her own....UNTIL I met you. You, sexy lady are in the same class. Originally Posted by winendiner
Thank you winendiner!
Wow! What a nice thing to say!
PLEASE add me and my partner Tori to the list. Located near the HEB area in a clean private residence. We offer a very unique experience including --------------, ------------, -------------- and more secrets that we don't care to share in public. LEVEL 2

Shower, clean linens, towels and unscented products are always available.

If your heart can handle it, book a doubles session.
CPR certified.
If you offer Nuru please message me. Thanks
One of these days I'm going to meet Callie 😊
Well I do Majuru when I'm in town looking for a spot in bedford Arlington to call home and plant for a while... No way I can do what I do in 30 minutes no way in hell. I ALSO TRAIN GIRLS HOW TO DO MAJURU.. it's more than just sliding all over you with slimy gel it's actually a technique that is beneficial for the body both bodies if do one right..
GREAT THREAD
Thank you, Terra Lyn! Its nice to see you!There are several ladies to choose from. Why not work your way through the list?
Callie, TL, I thought was in a class of her own....UNTIL I met you. You, sexy lady are in the same class. Originally Posted by winendiner
Truth