All Fair- What Providers don't understand about clients that clients wish they did.

Yeah, screaming like you're having a baby is really unnecessary.
  • sadie
  • 02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
I agree EXCEO.............. This hobby.job.way of life has bettered me and made me into a woman with the help of some lovely friends.
THANKS.
Originally Posted by MissDreams
Why did ya edit your post Dreams? The original was much funnier.
Babygirl that is the original.
You took my third sentence and twisted it up, so with a little help of edit to break it down to you so you can see what it should been in your quote....

So basically that is what it should have read in your quote, don't twist up what I say. That is very childish. I also will not continue to speak upon this, grow up.
  • sadie
  • 02-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Awww darn..and I was just starting to have fun Dreams!! Oh well.. Battle of the wits would have been short lived anyway. Deanna you up for some bantering tonight?
Maybe I am just not jaded yet, but I actually do enjoy listening. I also think faking an orgasm is simply stupid. I would rather just have one, lol!
Maybe I am just not jaded yet, but I actually do enjoy listening. I also think faking an orgasm is simply stupid. I would rather just have one, lol! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Glad to hear that I'm not the only girl that enjoys not only listening to my clients...but participating in engaging conversations with them! I'm a people person, and sharing & socializing is very fulfilling. It helps make the experience feel less contrived to me, more like a real date.
Glad to hear that I'm not the only girl that enjoys not only listening to my clients...but participating in engaging conversations with them! I'm a people person, and sharing & socializing is very fulfilling. It helps make the experience feel less contrived to me, more like a real date. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Hey GND--isn't there a designated area on the forum for ads?
  • HSP
  • 02-10-2010, 09:37 PM
KEEP THE DRAMA out of this thread. Ladies, if you don't have anything nice to say then move on! I have said it once and I will say again, no attacks will be tolerated even those are cleverly, are not so cleverly, hidden.
Hey GND--isn't there a designated area on the forum for ads? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Touché, babycakes! That's not an ad...that's my modus operandi.
KEEP THE DRAMA out of this thread. Ladies, if you don't have anything nice to say then move on! I have said it once and I will say again, no attacks will be tolerated even those are cleverly, are not so cleverly, hidden. Originally Posted by hspaperman
And don't be too hard on Lily, HSP...when she bullies me like that, I just charge her extra!
  • HSP
  • 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
And don't be too hard on Lily, HSP...when she bullies me like that, I just charge her extra! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Well GND it wasn't directed at one, but ALL. Wanted to keep this thread on topic and not get hijacked. But if you charge her extra then ...
I steal it back from her purse when she's asleep, right after I draw penises all over her face with a sharpie
Geesh....bcg was right, this thread should have been locked earlier. IMO all this happy talk is definitely a turn-off.
You two are too funny (Lily & GND) time to
Awww darn..and I was just starting to have fun Dreams!! Oh well.. Battle of the wits would have been short lived anyway. Deanna you up for some bantering tonight? Originally Posted by sadie
I'm worried about Sadie. Think she must have been snowed in waaaay too long. What if we just scheduled a provider mud wrestling event so everyone can vent!