Fair well and happy trails to you all ✌️Out

I think the OP's rant is pretty hypocritical like the rest of you, but the body shaming remarks are less than I would expect from adults. We should really be above that in my opinion. Velvet is no better than any of us and we are no better then her. Perhaps she is having a moment of clarity and is feeling guilty for being with married men. OP the best thing to do is ride off into sunset without posting a thread otherwise you are just contributing to the drama that you claim to dislike. My 2 cents Originally Posted by Mavs fan
And you deserve change back on that 2 cents.
I haven't laughed this much reading a thread in a long time.. just a few months ago I commented about Velvet's "beefy fingers", and Gingerkatt threw a mild fit.. now Ginger lays inside Velvet's expansive belly, and the verbage I'm reading makes mine look like Hickory Dickory Dock!

• L.A.
  • 09-11-2016, 07:49 PM
now Ginger lays inside Velvet's expansive belly Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I really didn't want to but I literally laughed out loud.
The next successful retirement threAD will be the first.
Why can't people...if they're done with the hobby...simply ride off into the sunset with zero fanfare?

Instead, we get these en fuego "let's napalm as many bridges as possible on the way out the door" rants.

Ya know, this one might just be a candidate for the post-of-the-year....perhaps as the most hypocritical, disdainful collection of jibberish written.

Take note, ladies (and gents if applicable). If you're having a moment, take a break.....go for a walk or have a glass of wine and watch the sunset. But writing crap like this and hitting Send is simply a Bad Idea and completely unnecessary.
Why can't people...if they're done with the hobby...simply ride off into the sunset with zero fanfare?

Instead, we get these en fuego "let's napalm as many bridges as possible on the way out the door" rants.

Ya know, this one might just be a candidate for the post-of-the-year....perhaps as the most hypocritical, disdainful collection of jibberish written.

Take note, ladies (and gents if applicable). If you're having a moment, take a break.....go for a walk or have a glass of wine and watch the sunset. But writing crap like this and hitting Send is simply a Bad Idea and completely unnecessary. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
nah!...its just the way things are today.....thank Kanye, the kardashians, and ryan seacrest
big velvet felt bad after eating gingerkat....and that's a couple of hundred pounds......and decided she hates men.....so she would only do rub and tugs....because if she disrobed, the red lines and folds were to distracting.......I get it sometimes those rings on my legs from socks piss me off.....cant imagine my entire outfit leavin marks..... big girl problems..........ijs
  • slap
  • 09-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Goodbye and good luck Ms Redvelvetangelfoodcaketouch
Sigh... No she didn't eat GingerKatt. I've been offline a while for personal reasons, seeing my great regulars. She hurt me and lied to me so I cut ties with her a couple months ago. She reached out for help when she was new, and I helped her get verified and tried to help her be a good provider but she wouldn't take my advice. My last words to her were to her were to get off Eccie and get a RW job. She is incredibly ill suited to this work. She got banned from Craigslist for explicit ads, and got banned from TER a week after joining for writing fake reviews. I can't be associated with a provider who writes fake reviews(or ANY reviews!),or someone who is so bad at all aspects of intimate care, even body rubs and manscaping. Her RW career was care based and she was fired and banned from that work after a tragedy on her watch, and lost her license for that work too. I actually miss her company, but she makes such bad, stupid, dangerous decisions I had to distance myself.
nah!...its just the way things are today.....thank Kanye, the kardashians, and ryan seacrest
big velvet felt bad after eating gingerkat....and that's a couple of hundred pounds......and decided she hates men.....so she would only do rub and tugs....because if she disrobed, the red lines and folds were to distracting.......I get it sometimes those rings on my legs from socks piss me off.....cant imagine my entire outfit leavin marks..... big girl problems..........ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

No, she definitely couldn't write, and could barely read. But she was honest about her size and I didn't understand the bullying. It wasn't a surprise to her clients. And what are you implying was a couple hundred pounds? I'm not. And you've never met me. Classic bully.

No, she definitely couldn't write, and could barely read. But she was honest about her size and I didn't understand the bullying. It wasn't a surprise to her clients. And what are you implying was a couple hundred pounds? I'm not. And you've never met me. Classic bully. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
sorry I just rounded up, but I had no idea you were almost 50!
I see some great potential coming from this thread.
I think the OP's rant is pretty hypocritical like the rest of you, but the body shaming remarks are less than I would expect from adults. We should really be above that in my opinion. s Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I'm with you on that. I understand some of the smart ass remarks made about peoples behavior here(I've made some myself), but when you say really ugly things about another human being with the only intent being to hurt them or make yourself look funny, just because of their opinions, I think you cross the line of decency. And just because we're on a hooker board doesn't mean we can't have standards. C'mon, guy's, we can be better than that.
No, she definitely couldn't write, and could barely read. But she was honest about her size and I didn't understand the bullying. It wasn't a surprise to her clients. And what are you implying was a couple hundred pounds? I'm not. And you've never met me. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Sigh... No she didn't eat GingerKatt. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Classic bully. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
cant see your pic
That was the problem with her: she'd never tell you how she really FEELS!!!!
Hahaha!

I agree with whoever mentioned the 2:00am drunk posting...You go keyboard warrior! Rwaaar!!!

She prolly woke up, rehydrated, lurked, and went,"oh shit, now I've burnt myself on eccie, too!"

What an impressive lil'cookie....or big ole cookie from what's been said.

And Ginger, glad to hear you are safe. Thanks for chiming in,
LnH