Bad Review?

I dispute their dispute. Originally Posted by Jarvis

I dont understand how they even still get business with all of those bad reviews and horrible service.... saying things like "we are always late" i mean wtf? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The big head loses a lot to the little head when a great pair of tits and ass are involved. Not that I would know, having never seen this couple.
The big head loses a lot to the little head when a great pair of tits and ass are involved. Not that I would know, having never seen this couple. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Maybe his tits and ass are fantastic; hell I don't know, either.
OP, I am amazed you admitted you're always late and "that's the way it is". Even more amazed guys will still see y'all after reading this thread.
As everyone knows, we are always late... Epic. Could not find any other words to say
As everyone knows, we are always late... Epic. Could not find any other words to say Originally Posted by macbeth1000
From the reviews, it seems not. Haahahahaaaa
if anyone has read our reviews on here you know we are most always late, and most clients we get from here know this, not saying its right or wrong, its just the way it is and has been for the last 6 years. Originally Posted by Holly and Rod
Wow. That is absolutely the most self absorbed thing I have read on this board.

Let me help you out: Its wrong.

Being late is one of the rudest things you can do. Its not just your time. Its the clients time also.

As far as the review goes, before mrjet2014 left our in call he scheduled another appointment with us for the next evening, since he stated he would be here another week for training. Doesn't sound like he left here unhappy to me ?
When we finally called him the next evening to find out where he was, he just said it would have to be another day.
Sounds like a guy who was just trying to get his appointment taken care of and bow out without making a scene.

He's not the first guy who ever said "I'll call you tomorrow, baby."

You want good reviews, show up on time.

Maybe you should offer a "$20 back for every five minutes I'm late" discount. See how OK being late is to you then.
It's sad bcuz they seem to be the only couple offering this service.... Until now. My boyfriend and I are now available for these kind of sessions, although we will be on time lol
So I have to ask, who's reading the review? Who has the premium access? And who's telling the other one the private material? Hmmmm Originally Posted by mr. bad luck

Ditto. Sorry who are these people again? Missed that part.
My boyfriend and I are now available for these kind of sessions, although we will be on time lol Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Please do tell us more!
It's sad bcuz they seem to be the only couple offering this service.... Until now. My boyfriend and I are now available for these kind of sessions, although we will be on time lol Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Is your boyfriend bisexual? That is a service they advertise. Just sayin, you might want to clarify,
If anyone has read our reviews on here you know we are most always late, and most clients we get from here know this, not saying its right or wrong, its just the way it is and has been for the last 6 years. Originally Posted by Holly and Rod
That's really shitty of you. How about you start treating people with more respect and maybe you'll get better reviews?

Thinking your time is more important than anyone else's is not only being a horrible provider, but a horrible human being.
It's sad bcuz they seem to be the only couple offering this service.... Until now. My boyfriend and I are now available for these kind of sessions, although we will be on time lol Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Great intro...nice
I dont understand how they even still get business with all of those bad reviews and horrible service.... saying things like "we are always late" i mean wtf? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I absolutely can not stand people that think being late to anything is okay. What makes you think you and YOUR time are more valuable than mine or anyone else's? It is incredibly rude to schedule a session and then deliberately not be ready. I am still amazed at all of the things some guys are willing to put up with to PAY for pussy. Not sure starting this thread was in y'all's best interest. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Right?
Who needs to reviews? You can read his "dispute" -- I'm going to be late so fuck you and the value of your time -- and get the same idea.
If anyone has read our reviews on here you know we are most always late, and most clients we get from here know this, not saying its right or wrong, its just the way it is and has been for the last 6 years. Originally Posted by Holly and Rod
What's truly amazing to me is that a person can write that passage and think "yeah, this will get people on my side!"

My bet is that, even after two pages of people telling her that being late is rude, she will still think she's in the right and see herself as a victim.