Favorite attire on a provider during a session?

Heels and a smile
Anything that looks like she spent more than five seconds preparing for me will do.

If she asks -- they never do -- I could go for a long-sleeve men's dress shirt and panties, or a simple dress with a zipper in front, or a one-piece lingerie outfit (black). Black thigh-highs are good, too.
I love my new red body suit along with stockings with the seam up the back to go under my very sexy black dress very low cut and a silt up the front to all most see the kitty
I love low cut tops so my FF's can just spill out when I open the door

red body suit unsnaps at the VJ for easy fun ,,
I always go out of my way to dress up and have my hair and makeup done to perfection. I stay at a condo and since I have to go outside and let my visitor in at the security gate I always make sure and wear something very flattering but not anything that would draw unwanted attention from my neighbors. Usually a classy designer dress.

When we are BCD, the dress comes off and I'm in garter belt and stockings, heels, Victoria's Secret panties and lace bra wearing a corset to accentuate my curves... I will do a slow turn to make sure my guest receives a full view of what he's about to be getting then smile and ask him why he still has his clothes on? Then I like to take him by the cock and lead him to my bed.

I decorated my place to be sensual, I have ambient led lighting in both the living room and bedroom that can be remote controlled to different patterns and colors, floor to ceiling mirrors on 3 walls and a huge armoire with uhd tv facing the bed. I subscribe to Adult Empire and have over 56,000 adult movies to choose from if my guest likes and everything we could need including toys, coconut oil and condoms (both male and female) in the nightstand by the bed.

From the minute my company walks through my front door I want him to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is here to have a hell of a good time.
As far as textures, pieces with lace or silk are my favorite. And while I love steel-boned corsets, I'd only wear one on a date if I was specifically asked to.

I enjoy dressing up occasionally, however I have kept things casual so far. And my clients actually request that I dress "normal"... Until later on of course, wearing the typical cute panties and bra, or simply go straight to the nude.

I don't own much lingerie, but do have crotchless, lace garter panties with pearls I would like to wear soon!
I enjoy, and get a lot of request to wear the skirt similar to the one on my photos. Its flattering and sexy.
As far as textures, pieces with lace or silk are my favorite. And while I love steel-boned corsets, I'd only wear one on a date if I was specifically asked to.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Just STOP it...I can't stop watching this!......................... ..........
The very best is a form fitting dress ,long short ,stilettos and either white panties, or "Oh Goodness I forgot my panties"
Especially if you are out for a lunch or dinner
-Thigh highs always a nice touch depending on your taste
Apache2345
My favorite 3 are:
Little sun dress just long enough to make me wonder if pantyless or not with just enough heels to tighten the calf muscles
Daisy dukes with nice top and sexy sandals
Nude in my jacuzzi bath tub covered with bubbles just enough to make me wonder what's under there
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2017, 05:02 PM
I like the ladies like I see them on the streets. That's the first attraction. Originally Posted by Rodrigos
I agree
High heels and a smile!!!
I enjoy looking sexy!!!!
Love fishnets!!!
Corsets even if it's with jeans going out for girls night out!!

However here lately opening the door with just a silky robe, greet with an amazing kiss, welcoming and guiding in to my play room.
The robe just simply slides off my shoulders, down my back, over my ass and to the floor.
Once in play room I have a hard cock throbbing

I do like to switch it up and I do ask if any special request when visit is scheduled.
I love to be greeted at the door with her wearing a starched men's white dress shirt half buttoned, fuck me heels, hair up, lips glossed with bright red lipstick, and a bottle of lube in her hand.

When I see this I know the next few hours are going to be extremely memorable.

Ass
Heels & a g-string.