What if someone gave you $2k... what would you do with it?

• shlub
  • 06-30-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd do a doubles overnighter and have a waffle.
If you guys think 2 grand is alot of money....I guess you have never needed much legal help.....
If you guys think 2 grand is alot of money....I guess you have never needed much legal help..... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No shit... Regardless, JL, Be nice...

All: I would probably hand it over to baby mama and tell her someone paid me some owed money.. OR, give it to a few employees..
This is a TRICK QUESTION Netman!!!

LOL

The reality of it is that won't happen.....

No strings attached my ass LOL

But if it did, which it doesn't and won't, I'd spend it on my kiddos and customize my Acura.
I would talk to a few provider and see where they would be willing to,go with me for a weekend .... Using the donation as a donation.
i'd keep a couple bucks and buy a few more photography props , help a couple of friends in need with the rest .
Happy Hour with me and 10 sexy ladies! Hopefully one would be drunk enough that she'd take me back to her place, we'd get naked and have some crazy wild adult fun OTC ... since I'd be broke, again!
If someone handed me $2k just for the heck of it, the first thing I would do: kiss them...passionately. They might have to pry my face off of theirs. Then I would offer them some twat, even though you stated it's no strings attached. Why? Because offering them some pussy seems like the polite thing to do.
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Well, of course. I didn't think to include that in my comment as I figured EVERY lady would do that, but perhaps not. As pyramider said, you're a polite lass.

I support an animal charity every month and run my own pet food drive every year. No, not talking about my personal "Save the Irish Chihuahua" fund. (Although one wee woof is a rescue and they're all geriatric with genetic and age-related health problems. They wouldn't still be wagging on this plane of existence if I weren't doing THIS to pay their vet bills. Too bad the vet won't take it out in trade!) I do so much for little animals, I'm ashamed to say that I was being selfish for a moment and thinking that I would spend the money on myself, Hercules. Now I feel guilty. My chihuahuas will chastise me later by forcing me to pet them endlessly and endure facial tongue lashings.

It wouldn't go far for most things, but 2K would buy a lot of dog chow and kitty kibbles.
If someone gave me 2k I would pay off my car
An overnighter with my ATF !
If someone handed me $2k just for the heck of it, the first thing I would do: kiss them...passionately. They might have to pry my face off of theirs. Then I would offer them some twat, even though you stated it's no strings attached. Why? Because offering them some pussy seems like the polite thing to do.

After all that, Elysa and I will be booking a trip to the Caribbean. If for some reason she is unable to go with me on the trip, I would put the money toward a little cosmetic surgery that I'm eventually going to have done. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

After reading that ^^^, I might just turn around and give Dannie the 2k that somebody else handed to me. Elysha, the Caribbean, and/or cosmetic surgery down the road on an already very pretty lady all seem like fine causes that are more than worthy of such a generous re-gifting.

Gratuitous twat and a perma-kiss are also nice, of course.
I would arrange a Happy Dance as quickly as posible!
Vegas!!!!
2 hours with Alyssa Nicole.
I would try to customize Berkleigh in the back seat of her Acura.