Here's How to Crush Any Economic Recovery!

Only a cockstalking,cocksucking, stupid, dirty, lazy pig like you would say the economy is doing "quite well". Stupid lying pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Well let's see here.

Your first post in this forum after your time in purgatory was that one.

Not only are you drunk fat and stupid, but you're also a Limpdick liar.

I didn't seek you, Limpdick. You came back just like you left, squealing and attacking me.

You offered your bet to all of ECCIE. I took it. So did SLOBBRIN. Your ass is outta here. In fact, since you were so generous with your bet, I think you should repost it to the Spider Hole and every other forum you troll.

NOW LETS MAKE SURE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS...
Well let's see here.

I didn't seek you, Limpdick. You came back just like you left, squealing and attacking me.

You offered your bet to all of ECCIE. I took it. So did SLOBBRIN. Your ass is outta here. In fact, since you were so generous with your bet, I think you should repost it to the Spider Hole and every other forum you troll.

NOW LETS MAKE SURE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well let's see here.

NOW LETS MAKE SURE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another incoherent rant from you. I caused your meltdown in minutes. The only person I have a bet with is Biggy Smalls. You punked out pig fag. You're a cockstalking, cocksucking, dirty, stupid, lazy pig. A disgrace to your people. They disowned you.
As far as the OP is concerned, there's no source reference, so for all I know, it is totally bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not only are you a fat, stupid, dirty, lazy, cocksucking, cockstalking pig - you're also a blind and thoroughly dishonest lying porker!

From my post #6 above:

Here is the link, jackass - http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-all-...ord-1470435716. You know nothing about economics. The subject intimidates you. Do you have a point? Did you ever have a point? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not only are you a fat, stupid, dirty, lazy, cocksucking, cockstalking pig but you're also a blind and lying porker!

From my post #6 in this thread:

Here is the link, jackass - http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-all-...ord-1470435716. You know nothing about economics. The subject intimidates you. Do you have a point? Did you ever have a point? Originally Posted by lustylad
He's so dumb he's dumb.
He's so dumb he's dumb. Originally Posted by bambino
Another incoherent rant from you. I caused your meltdown in minutes. The only person I have a bet with is Biggy Smalls. You punked out pig fag. You're a cockstalking, cocksucking, dirty, stupid, lazy pig. A disgrace to your people. They disowned you. Originally Posted by bambino
Which people are you talking about Lardass?

Isn't this exactly where you were when you got banned?

Please try and stay kosher until you lose your own bet and then have to go away again!

Of course maybe this time you can let Junior take the fall for you. You guys must be tight! Like a DICK in the ASS!
Which people are you talking about Lardass?

Isn't this exactly where you were when you got banned?

Please try and stay kosher until you lose your own bet and then have to go away again!

Of course maybe this time you can let Junior take the fall for you. You guys must be tight! Like a DICK in the ASS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was banned mainly for fucking with cockstalking, cocksuckers like you and the Bulgarian. The Bulgarian is now banned for life, so it was worth fucking with him. Your the only cockstalking, cocksucker left. Like the faggot Bulgarian, you're ridiculed by many on this site as well. Pig.
  • Tiny
  • 08-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Great original post. I spend about 15% of my time in my small business complying with government regulation. There are too many lawyers in government who have no idea what they've unleashed on us. And the lawyers at the top, being the president and Congressmen, don't seem to care. I don't know what time period the $743 billion involves, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a year, in which case that would be a 4.4% hit to GDP.
Great original post. I spend about 15% of my time in my small business complying with government regulation. There are too many lawyers in government who have no idea what they've unleashed on us. And the lawyers at the top, being the president and Congressmen, don't seem to care. Originally Posted by Tiny
Hey man, that's EXACTLY what I have thought many times. The government is chock-full of fucking lawyers setting rules for the rest of us without concern for all the harm they do. We need more experienced, real-world business people in government to push back against them!

Remember George McGovern? South Dakota Senator and Democratic Presidential candidate in 1972? Later in life (1992) he bought a hotel/restaurant in Connecticut and had an EPIPHANY after he encountered all of the bullshit rules and regs he had to contend with!

This link is a MUST READ:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupb.../#5811f4f9712f

"I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender... to create job opportunities we need entrepreneurs who will risk their capital against an expected payoff. Too often, however, public policy does not consider whether we are choking off those opportunities."

From “A Politician’s Dream Is a Businessman’s Nightmare”, by George McGovern, WSJ, June 1992.
Wonder how many "rules and regs" assup and EKIM have to deal with down at the 'holes ? Certain sized " towels ", mop buckets and knee pads ?
I was banned mainly for fucking with cockstalking, cocksuckers like you and the Bulgarian. The Bulgarian is now banned for life, so it was worth fucking with him. Your the only cockstalking, cocksucker left. Like the faggot Bulgarian, you're ridiculed by many on this site as well. Pig. Originally Posted by bambino
And YOU (all of your handles) are ridiculed by ALL on this site. Limpdick!
And YOU (all of your handles) are ridiculed by ALL on this site. Limpdick! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only have one handle mamboohla, you stupid cocksucking pig. Youre melting down. So pathetic.
Only have one handle mamboohla, you stupid cocksucking pig. Youre melting down. So pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino

Only be a matter of time, and the fucktard will be gone again.

Only be a matter of time, and the fucktard will be gone again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that a picture of you Biggie Rat?