If you had any doubt about the NBA........

mm IS a very good chinese patsy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

what do you mean "would" ..

FTFY

BAHHAAAAA
Another Chinese patsy.....
Another Chinese patsy.....

Originally Posted by matchingmole

ftfy
You should move to Botswana Originally Posted by matchingmole
I don't understand why those big NBA players like to bend over and get fucked by the Chinese - are they scared of them?
Everyone loves money. Or what it can get for them, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI
Go Rockets! Basketball is BACK, baby!
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2020, 09:09 AM
Be my guest - watch tall Negroes jump around and send your money to China!!!
The above is not nearly as racist as the assault on the grandmother which broke her leg.

so - Call OBLM - go ahead - Fuck the NBA and LeBron - Hyppcrites.
mm would make a very good chinese patsy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
mm IS make a very good chinese patsy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what do you mean "would" ..

FTFY

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

lol!
Everyone loves money. Or what it can get for them, anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

was that bruce lee as the camera thief?
Be my guest - watch tall Negroes jump around and send your money to China!!!
The above is not nearly as racist as the assault on the grandmother which broke her leg.

so - Call OBLM - go ahead - Fuck the NBA and LeBron - Hyppcrites. Originally Posted by oeb11
You, sir, are quite the comedian. Not much of a LBJ fan however. I will enjoy watching my team play, and hopefully keep beating the tall ones, like they did last night over Dallas. I might even take a knee in your honor. Preach, preacher!
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2020, 11:45 AM
Al sharpton preaches - and DPST's follow his racist Line!
Funny - No???
Not to the white lady assaulted and given a broken leg over a black woman refusing to wear a mask.

Which is just fine - one less white Racist to OBLM Racists. And the NBA and China - who want control over the US as a marxist colony.
You should move to Farmers Branch
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2020, 02:45 PM
nicer place than a burrow in the ground.
DPST's cae less about the assault - if the races had been reversed - it would a LAM federal case - but LSM and DPST's care not about black on White violence.

you just quote hannah -Jones in your minds.
Racism is the greatest tool of the DPST's - and their Racist plantation politics its' most tightly held tenet.
nicer place than a burrow in the ground.
DPST's cae less about the assault - if the races had been reversed - it would a LAM federal case - but LSM and DPST's care not about black on White violence.

you just quote hannah -Jones in your minds.
Racism is the greatest tool of the DPST's - and their Racist plantation politics its' most tightly held tenet. Originally Posted by oeb11
I think they might even be secretly happy about the white lady with the broken leg. i wonder if any will admit it?
You, sir, are quite the comedian. Not much of a LBJ fan however. I will enjoy watching my team play, and hopefully keep beating the tall ones, like they did last night over Dallas. I might even take a knee in your honor. Preach, preacher! Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
I watched the NBA game last night between the Lakers and the Raptors. I even downloaded the NBA App with the "tap to cheer" feature. It took LA about 7 minutes to score, so when they finally did score I tapped my phone but the awkward near silence inside the gym was still very much present. Without a crowd, the games are as boring as I thought they would be. Even the announcers were flat - they need the crowd as well. I stopped after LeBron drove to the basket and the pussies didn't even try to stop him or the refs call traveling on him, since he took 3 steps.

I can't imagine the ratings will be very good throughout the season except for fat and lazy people who have nothing to do but sit around and watch that shit and eat, rather than do something productive.