Looking for SW's everywhere. Can't seemto find any.

I've been to the Maham/Kit lane area a few times lately and have seen plenty of young ladies strolling the streets. They look very young, not sure if their SWs though. I'm new to the SW scene so I guess you can say I'm a bit inexperienced. Haven't had any luck picking one up yet, mostly because I haven't worked up the courage lol. Any tips on how to flag one down without bringing too much attention to myself?
Crazyhorse, just honk and flash your lights.
Where is Logan??? That man has Streetwalker radar built in and can find the women.
There are usually some in Dallas on 30 off of St. Francis (Pleasant Grove) walking up & down streets. There use to be alot off of 67 & Keist (OakCliff)... Then there are some on 20 Camp Wisdom (Duncanville/OakCliff) Hard to find them sometimes but I usually see them in PG
As a professional SW Hunter, I think y'all are looking for girls that have big signs that say "I am SW" with them. The girl I met yesterday says she is not an SW, but I found her walking South on Buckner, south of Bruton. She looked when I honked and three minutes later she was in my car, and ten minutes later she was looking at my seat as her head moved up and down. With LE being everywhere where the Sw's stroll, you just have to be vigilant to eye contact, not what they are wearing or looking like SW.
I've seen 3 or 4 in my travels thru Cowtown this week, but they all look too young. I can live with a prostitution arrest, but no way am I gonna be branded a pedophile.

The pimps just keep recruiting them younger and younger, but I'm not going there. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Good idea.
As a professional SW Hunter, I think y'all are looking for girls that have big signs that say "I am SW" with them. The girl I met yesterday says she is not an SW, but I found her walking South on Buckner, south of Bruton. She looked when I honked and three minutes later she was in my car, and ten minutes later she was looking at my seat as her head moved up and down. With LE being everywhere where the Sw's stroll, you just have to be vigilant to eye contact, not what they are wearing or looking like SW. Originally Posted by toyrrific
Exactly my thoughts. This isnt the heyday of HH where strippers in sequined outfits paced your car or stood on the corner flagging guys down.. that stretch of buckner between 175 and bruton can be a treasure trove when you hit it at the right time for younger white and latinas who are tweaking and need FAST cash. Its not hard to score a $10 bbj there, its just extremely hard to hit it when they are out. The girls are VERY conscious there and paranoid of LE. They do not dress the dress or walk the walk, except that a girl like that would typically not be there at that time. Griffs is right there too, and I have hung out there for a tasty burger inbetween trolls. I live not too far from there and grew up RIGHT behind the used car lot with the dinosaur out front that used to be a mini golf place in the 70's. It was where I got my first taste of the street action when I was younger. Sure was nice to be able to leave the house, get a blowjob and come back WELL within a 30 minute time frame!

Before everyone gets excited and fills my pm box, you'll troll there for hours, maybe days before finding a couple of girls walking, but when you do, they are usually a good find. Now that its cold, I doubt youll find much there at all.The motel on the NW corner of buckner/175 is hobby friendly too and has a large fence around it with cheap cash rooms.
I saw nice look A.A. At Dennis and josey around 1 pm today,she gave me the hoe stare as i drove by so i drove back around to get a closer look and she waved at me the and i turned into the apartments down the street and low and behold the big l.e. Rv was back there not sure if they are doing a sting or what but my hobby sense told me to get out of the big area,did anybody see her?
I saw nice look A.A. At Dennis and josey around 1 pm today,she gave me the hoe stare as i drove by so i drove back around to get a closer look and she waved at me the and i turned into the apartments down the street and low and behold the big l.e. Rv was back there not sure if they are doing a sting or what but my hobby sense told me to get out of the big area,did anybody see her? Originally Posted by Usmc92
Dennis is a FAVORITE hang out of L.E., however I have heard that they park the RV over there when running stings at a couple of the extremely nearby ho-tels.. I think you did right though, I would have bolted too. No sense in risking it.

Another spot to watch in that area is the fina at NW hwy and HH.. I used to work in the industrial park behind there where a massage studio used to be. For YEARS we had a 2-3 day a month entertainment watching poor johns get busted by a SW sting there. I assume they still do it, it was a gold mine for busts and last time I looked at DPD's busted john photo parade, I recognized the side of the building in the mug shots.

They were so predictable too. ALWAYS a white or latina girl, under 30 and HOT. If she was a cop I would eat your shoe, more likely she was a busted stripper doing "community service" to get out of her charges. She would hang out by the dumpster on the car dealership side, so you had to be in the know and trolling to see her, not just driving down HH. There was a cop in an unmarked vehicle at an office in the industrial park no more than 50 ft from her with direct line of sight. The rest were hanging out around the corner by our office in the back of the complex. It was even funnier when they raided the massage parlor because they would set up for a couple days straight while it was closed, Johns would find the massage joint locked up and turn around only to see a 9/10 blonde 100ft away. Their dicks guided them over like a cruise missle with gps..Same drill, and the BIGGEST RED FLAG was she would NOT get in the car. You had to pull up, and motion her over. Most ho's in that area know the drill when you roll close, kick the passenger door open and look around. They just hop in. She tells john to head around and park behind the building. you just pull in to LE's den instead. Half the time the girl wouldnt even start walking. Guy would drive off to back of building and she would just go back to her post!!!

I will say this, EVERY guy who stopped long enough to even talk to her, even if they drove off, didnt make it past the gas station/car dealer before being pulled over/boxed in. I never saw them let one go either. I assume they ran thier mouth instead of shutting the fuck up, and probably said too much to a girl who wouldnt get in the car anyway. The funniest was they got a WHOLE crew of lawn workers and the truck one day, but not all at the same time!!! it was like sheep just jumping over a cliff. I know we couldnt stand it laughing so hard, LE had to be busting at the seams too!!!
There were two hot sexy BSW's at the corner of Meadowbrook Drive and Handley Blvd yesterday around noon. I had my SO with me so couldn't talk to them. I would definitely check ID's though. Pimps in that area are turning 'em out real young...
SW's are not my thing but since I have developed somewhat of a hobby sense I notice some things. There seem to be quite a few desperate girls on the side of QT @ 157/Div in Arl lately.
around what time??and how they look?
thanks for the info
with all the heat in Arlington you'd have to be crazy to pick up a SW at 157/Division ... 90% chance of HEAT. Then again, you've gotta be crazy to be on this Board, no doubt ;-)
  • Go4it
  • 12-31-2011, 11:33 AM
The stroll in Arlington has been very busy the last few days.
Guys help me out here...... Where is the stroll in Arlington?

Crzy