Freedom Of Information Act Request Revealed Military Emails Show That NO U.S. Sailors Witnessed Osama Bin Laden's Secret Burial At Sea

top of his head?

unless he was shot under the chin the exit wound/s would be in the back of the head ..

not that I really care either way ... the sob is history

see's constant conspiracy horseshit vs the word of a Seal Team ? Im trending Seal Team every damn time Originally Posted by CJ7
A head shot at close range from a military rifle will blow big chunks of the skull off.

Also, the first shot knocked OBL on his back, then the SEAL standing at his feet shot him in the forehead and inch or so above one eye. That's a slight upward angle and it blasted off a big piece of skull.
While we're talking conspiracies, it is a FACT that 9 out of 10 Sightless People did NOT see 9/11 even on TV! Most of them, however, believe the gubmint bullshit blaming hijacked planes flown by Muslim men.
Turdfly the Idiot (part 2)

Coming soon to a theater near you! Originally Posted by bigtex
bigkotex, the bitchiest cunt on eccie! In full PMS mode!

Most of them, however, believe the gubmint bullshit blaming hijacked planes flown by Muslim men. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
So you don't believe this? What's your version of the story? Please tell!
You really are an idiot.
So let me get this straight- if a bunch of sailors who had no participation whatsoever in the assassination of OBL did not witness a closed casket get pushed into the water, even though they saw his body get wrapped up in a sheet, that means that the assassination never took place at all!?! Wow all this truth and logic is blowing my mind!
So let me get this straight- if a bunch of sailors who had no participation whatsoever in the assassination of OBL did not witness a closed casket get pushed into the water, even though they saw his body get wrapped up in a sheet, that means that the assassination never took place at all!?! Wow all this truth and logic is blowing my mind! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
"Truth and logic?" That eliminates Turdfly from the discussion. Those are both words foreign to his vocabulary.
Doesn't this lend credence to the theory that Osama is enjoying retirement somewhere. Someone else was killed in his place (probably a volunteer) with the support of Obama and now there are no witnesses or DNA (what happened to that or the pictures) to prove the death of Osama.
Doesn't this lend credence to the theory that Osama is enjoying retirement somewhere. Someone else was killed in his place (probably a volunteer) with the support of Obama and now there are no witnesses or DNA (what happened to that or the pictures) to prove the death of Osama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ahhhhh, another wonderful conspiracy theory to hang your hat on. BTW, how did the Birther theory work out for you and the Donald?