Schedule a Gangbang

My girl ... Originally Posted by bigredtaurus
By what definition is she your girl?
My GF...we're actually just friends with benefits cause that's really about the only reason we get together. But today she is having a change of heart and I don't think it's going to happen after all.
I'm down pm me
All that build up for nothing? Sad.
tell her to forget a gang bang with P4P where her pleasure is not necessarily a top priority. she just needs me and you baby. She just needs one woman who knows what she is doing and has a strap and we can fill all her wildest desires while you help and if she is into it i can teach her to squirt too. sounds fun.
Unfortunately this is not the place to find fun guys for a gangbang. They're all jaded, or crude or simply in it for themselves. (but that IS what this site's about, right?). There's some organized groups in town that specialize in GB's and are attended by "gentlemen" and the goal is for everyone to have fun, NOT be analyzed or graded, or degraded. Some of the sexiest people into that are over 40 yo. fyi
150 is too much. 30 is a more reasonable price Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
THAT's not a gangbang.. that's just a money event.. REAL gb's don't charge.. fyi.
I'm down pm me Originally Posted by bompton400
Dude hasn't posted in two months — I'm pretty sure that ship done sailed.