Disney is a slow learner: Buzz Lightyear, the gay kiss scene

Right! Tolerance, acceptance and respect come with grave consequences.

And to think, some of y’all write bout pegging…
Right! Tolerance, acceptance and respect come with grave consequences.

And to think, some of y’all write bout pegging… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
I see that someone crept from their hole in the mud and wrote about tolerance and acceptance...lack of self-awareness is probably something to do with early potty training, but it is distracting.
The idea that any liberal, even our distasteful troll, can operate without any filter is amazing. The left, not the right, has been the most unable to accept any sort of divergence from the orthodoxy. Big words, they mean the left can't see that they're guilty of what they rail against. Can anyone tell me a time in the last 20 years when the left has excused someone from not toeing the line. How about Ellen? Tulsi? Rosanne?
It used to be a difference of opinion, gay people are born and not created. Do not mistreat them. Then it became, we want civil unions because love knows no boundaries. Afterwards, it became gay marriage even if the definition of marriage had to be changed. We moved into the legal territory of "my right to be gay" outweighs your right to not celebrate the gay lifestyle. Finally, if you don't support our aims to groom the younger generation (remember, 20 years ago, it was gay was born and not made) for our political and sexual ends...well, we're coming to destroy you.
There is no tolerance on the left. It is like the church of 700 years ago. Banishment (old style cancel culture), stoning (social media), and burning at the stake (take away the ability to earn a living) are all back in vogue. Thank you leftists and your allies.
I see that someone crept from their hole in the mud and wrote about tolerance and acceptance...lack of self-awareness is probably something to do with early potty training, but it is distracting.
[]
The idea that any liberal, even our distasteful troll, can operate without any filter is amazing. The left, not the right, has been the most unable to accept any sort of divergence from the orthodoxy. Big words, they mean the left can't see that they're guilty of what they rail against. Can anyone tell me a time in the last 20 years when the left has excused someone from not toeing the line. How about Ellen? Tulsi? Rosanne?
[]
It used to be a difference of opinion, gay people are born and not created. Do not mistreat them. Then it became, we want civil unions because love knows no boundaries. Afterwards, it became gay marriage even if the definition of marriage had to be changed. We moved into the legal territory of "my right to be gay" outweighs your right to not celebrate the gay lifestyle. Finally, if you don't support our aims to groom the younger generation (remember, 20 years ago, it was gay was born and not made) for our political and sexual ends...well, we're coming to destroy you.
[]
There is no tolerance on the left. It is like the church of 700 years ago. Banishment (old style cancel culture), stoning (social media), and burning at the stake (take away the ability to earn a living) are all back in vogue. Thank you leftists and your allies. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What does that even mean? "Excused someone from not toeing the line? (Needs a question mark, by the way) It's not hard to excuse someone for going there. I don't understand by "from not toeing the line."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlwlV4hcBac

Remember to return twice and keep the smell of shit down.
You are what you are.

On the other hand, it you have ever seen a street parade of 80,000 gay men in Brazil, you might think to yourself, "this is not how it is supposed to be."

But the world insists on telling you what you should be.....sometimes with force and law.
... Hope YOU had yerself a good time. ...

... In Brazil...

### Salty
wearing their homosexuality on their sleeve is why they're not liked. it is all about them.

those pride parade is something right out of circuses of a bygone era.
You are what you are.

On the other hand, it you have ever seen a street parade of 80,000 gay men in Brazil, you might think to yourself, "this is not how it is supposed to be."

But the world insists on telling you what you should be.....sometimes with force and law. Originally Posted by VitaMan

which one are you?

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa
which one are you?

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My money is on 2nd from the right. Let me know how much I win.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.3464921.1497806352!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_1020/image.jpg[/IMG]

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid;1062830169

[IMG

The Boys in Brazil

l to r
TWK, Dilbert, Bambino, Salty

You lost your entire wager. But it is nice you are showing your public affection for TWK in the pic
  • WTF
  • 05-02-2022, 12:04 PM
which one are you?

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is he the one next to you?
  • WTF
  • 05-02-2022, 12:06 PM
My money is on 2nd from the right. Let me know how much I win. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Is that you and Wacko there on the left?