You can cry and bitch and tell mommy

The only people crying and bitching about Trump are those who believe his bullshit and erroneously believe he will actually be president again. For those of us who see what a piece of shit con artist he is, we don't give a shit about him. Trump cares about himself and the power of being president and that's it. It's comical to me that many, (thankfully not the majority) think otherwise... he had his chance and he fucked it up. Time to forget about that fat orange clown. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so .. do you think Biden would win if he runs in 2024 against Trump?
name one fascist thing Trump did. we'll wait .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Like I said; "Talking to a fuckin' wall!" Muslim ban, dork!?

Seriously, "to the moon" Waco!

Proof that he is a Fascist NAZI is all in his actions from the very beginning. Not in what you say. How do you think Marjorie racist Greene thought she could get away with a WASPy PAC?

Wake up WACO! winn dixie has. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

even your beloved VOX won't label Trump a fascist

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-donald-trump

Is Trump a fascist? 8 experts weigh in.

Call him a kleptocrat, an oligarch, a xenophobe, a racist, even an authoritarian. But he doesn’t quite fit the definition of a fascist.
By Dylan Matthewsdylan@vox.com Oct 23, 2020, 12:00pm EDT

i like this comment ..

Roger Griffin, the author of The Nature of Fascism and a professor of history at Oxford Brookes University, summed it up well: “You can be a total xenophobic racist male chauvinist bastard and still not be a fascist.”

well, there you have it, the experts on fascism have spoken!

Trump is many things, but he's not a fascist.

Like I said; "Talking to a fuckin' wall!" Muslim ban, dork!?

Seriously, "to the moon" Waco! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
surely you recall that all the nations Trump banned were from a list of potential terrorist states identified by the Obama administration?

oops
So if I give you a source from a right-wing rag saying his is, does that make things better?

You're trying too hard. Dumpster is a Fascist as much as you try to deny it, and Barley tries to understand it.

You're the only one defending the NAZI Fascist. Think about that.
So if I give you a source from a right-wing rag saying his is, does that make things better?

You're trying too hard. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

can you find one?

pretty sure it won't be FOX.
can you find one?

pretty sure it won't be FOX. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

A business journal.

Can't wait to hear the shit excuse you come up with now.

Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society, a group of conservatives and libertarians that advocates for placing a "premium on individual liberty, traditional values, and the rule of law."

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...society-2020-7

https://www.businessinsider.com/pres...-voting-2020-7
A business journal.

Can't wait to hear the shit excuse you come up with now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...society-2020-7 Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

nice dig. now go find 7 more "experts" and we'll be tied.
Weak.
Weak. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
Muslim ban? Maybe you can come up with something that actually happened, or was even attempted.
... Harvard-CAPS-Harris poll has Trump as the MOST POPULAR
politician in America! ... ...

... Which is one reason for the Red Wave coming soon!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Please provide a link to that poll. I tried to find it but could not do so. Thanks in advance.
If Speedy cant find a poll? That poll is a low rate non trust worthy poll.
I found it. Doesnt look to have much credibility.
Did the polls in2016 have any credibility?
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2022, 09:06 AM
Did the polls in2016 have any credibility? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yes they did. The RCP average of recent polls before the 2016 election had Clinton winning the popular vote by 3.2%. She won it by 2.1%.

Trump lost in 2020 by 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes. And that was before he tried to steal the election. Why would he do better in 2024?

I'm with Winn Dixie on this one. Republicans should not nominate Trump in 2024.

And kudos to Eccieuser. Many from his side of the aisle would dearly love to see Trump run in 2024, because it would be an easy win for Democrats. But we're better off without him being involved in a big way in the political system. All of us, including people like you and me, Oilfieldace. I agree with many of your thoughts on the economy and energy. But Trump's not going to take us there, because he's not electable. And even if he were, it's not worth the risk to American Democracy.
There is no way in hell Biden got that many votes. The reason Trump can and will win is most people are smart enough to see this .