Party Time! Yeah baby!!!

Depending on when and where I would like to meet some new ladies

Glad ur doing ok MAX~
How do i go about getting an invite?
Thanks for the invite, Rox - but Wednesday is absolutely the worst day of the month for me business-wise.... Although I will so make it up to you next time you're in Aggieland (I promise). And I promise not to bore you with all my 80s references, either - LOL

Have a wonderful time and I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Happy birthday. Sexy! Sending birthday spankings from Fort Hood!

Hope all your dreams come true today and that your party Wed is a blast!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
I would love to make it too. If there is still room left
Would love to have you!
Looking forward to seeing you Wednesday Rox and seeing all of the other beautiful women and Gentlemen! I hear it's going to be a pretty good gathering!
Thank you Fran! It is looking to be a good turn out! Lot's of sexy ladies and UTR ladies as well as great Gents coming. I am looking forward to it
Jes, you know you are more than welcomed to come

I am looking forward to seeing all of you that sent request to come. We have a pretty good group of vouched guys and sexy ladies attending. If you haven't yet sent a request and would like to attend, please PM or email me. It is this Wednesday at my place
im excited
Tomorrow at noon! My place people's! Lol! I look forward to strip poker or pin the penis! Haha! Just kidding.... Or am I.....
I'm sending the pm as we speak...I hope I'm invited, It'll be nice to finally meet some of the other girls. Oh, is it still gonna be a theme party? Like costume etc? I believe you said Trashy 80's was the theme? Oh and has Rox got a wishlist listed anywhere since it's her birthday and all?
just wonderin if most of the guys are like me, in that with it being mid week i cant get there til after work (hopin to get off early). so, ladies dont let the party fade too early. see yall there!
Sexy Roxanne lets get bday drinks .. call me..
just wonderin if most of the guys are like me, in that with it being mid week i cant get there til after work (hopin to get off early). so, ladies dont let the party fade too early. see yall there! Originally Posted by knotty man
Yes dear there actually will be other gents not arriving until after 5, so have no fear there's plenty of beer!