Encounter: Young, Beautiful Jenny from Thailand. Thank you Land of Smiles!

You just joined this year and only two reviews. Both of which are Austin AMPs.

Credibility and trust is earned not given. You’ve got a ways to go bro.

Her issue is NOT a YMMV thing. It’s a personal problem she has from past experiences getting in the way of her current performance.

Your comment doesn’t even apply… It’s just an assumptive attempt to help her save face. Just another white knight without a clue. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

LOL Anyone who disagrees with BigBamboo is apparently a White Knight., Dude, give it a break. I never took her side until maybe now, since you are so freaking over the top on this. I don't know what happened between you two. But there are ALWAYS two sides to a story, And the more you protest, the more it seems like you've got something to hide.

But NOW I will say a few things that you undoubtably will consider "White Knightish": But it's the straight truth (Jack Nicholson:"You can't handle truth!");

Thai girls are incredibly nice and giving. As a group, they are the easiest going providers out there. I've been with countless Thai girls. it's not in their personality to do "Horrible things". Maybe she did do something horrible, but that would be a rare instance, for sure. And In MY experience with her, she was the epitome of the sweet Thai provider. Screw it if you cannot accept MY experience. Stop trying to denigrate MY personal experience.

On the other hand, we are supposed, to not only believe the hyper-aggressive monger (who has previously bragged about being rough with providers), but we are to never visit her again! LOL What a trip you are!

You'd be best to stop protesting so much. Your obvious NEED to bash her really starts to look like a trapped animal lashing out.
LOL Anyone who disagrees with BigBamboo is apparently a White Knight., Dude, give it a break. I never took her side until maybe now, since you are so freaking over the top on this. I don't know what happened between you two. But there are ALWAYS two sides to a story, And the more you protest, the more it seems like you've got something to hide.

But NOW I will say a few things that you undoubtably will consider "White Knightish": But it's the straight truth (Jack Nicholson:"You can't handle truth!");

Thai girls are incredibly nice and giving. As a group, they are the easiest going providers out there. I've been with countless Thai girls. it's not in their personality to do "Horrible things". Maybe she did do something horrible, but that would be a rare instance, for sure. And In MY experience with her, she was the epitome of the sweet Thai provider. Screw it if you cannot accept MY experience. Stop trying to denigrate MY personal experience.

On the other hand, we are supposed, to not only believe the hyper-aggressive monger (who has previously bragged about being rough with providers), but we are to never visit her again! LOL What a trip you are!

You'd be best to stop protesting so much. Your obvious NEED to bash her really starts to look like a trapped animal lashing out. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Don’t be butt hurt because I told I no longer trust you. Seems you’re trying to vindicate yourself. If my opinion wasn’t valid then why do you try so hard?

She’s a NO. Live with it.
Guys, lets get back to the review and drop the other stuff.
Guys, lets get back to the review and drop the other stuff. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Respectfully this is most interesting thread on this site in four years lol. Can they start a separate thread just to yell at each other?
[QUOTE=Guest11704;1063265609]

I saw Jenny again this week. Added a new activity to the mix this time. She was every bit as sweet and friendly (and beautiful) as I remembered.
  • Manma
  • 08-14-2023, 09:44 PM
I saw Jenny again this week. Added a new activity to the mix this time. She was every bit as sweet and friendly (and beautiful) as I remembered. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I have to assume this is provider promotional message or Cap'n doing a favor to Jenny, i just tried Jenny on Sunday i wasted my hard earned money of VIP service. She rushed my VIP service in 15mins thats it you are done, when i question she says honey some finish in 5mins, some finish in 10mins some finish in 30mins. they don't do justice for the price. My detailed review will follow

AVOID JENNY AVOID JENNY
Hold On!!!

I am not in town, I need to make some popcorn real quick...

O.K.....carry on....
WoW! That's some big ass type! LOL

Ok, I don't personally give a damn whether anyone sees Jenny or any other girl. What we are all here to do is share our own personal experiences. Your experience does not change mine. (And mine obviously doesn't change yours)

When I see a girl, I give a straight honest review. When you read one of my reviews, you get a sense of what this girl was like with a respectful, clean guy (me). I would never vouch for any girl's behavior when they are with a guy who acts differently than I do. Who knows what personal bag some guys bring to a session.

Each "truth" is individual to what each person experiences. I didn't experience a rushed VIP. And from what I've heard privately from others, neither did they. But if you are a Manma fan, and believe he speaks the true truth, then perhaps you should avoid Jenny.