Great to see y'all tonight!

I had a good night with my friends! We never get out together!

Although I didn't contribute my presence as the "Famous Kat", seeing the posts & pics (great shots!) brightened my spirits! Wish I'd had a little more notice so I could have made the scene & proven that I'm ALIVE & kicking. There's actually a rumor that I had died. Imagine that! lol WRONG! Anyway, glad you kool kats had fun...

Until next time, have fun & be safe!
XOXOX
Kat
Sorry I missed it! Damn there were titties? LOL Maybe next time!
How about an invite, CK ? Is there a due process that I ought to follow ?

If the due process is a BBBJ, no need to respond. :-) Originally Posted by rrrabbit
LOL!

Yes, likely a bbbj might be involved but all I require is for you to have at least two established providers send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days or so.

All they are telling me is

1) you are a legit hobbyist who plays at least once a month or so, and

2) they believe you will follow the event rules (a link to which is in my signature).
I am looking forward to attending the next social it has been to long sine I have been to one!
Please remember that before posting either comments about or pictures of someone that attends a social event, that person or persons must have commented that they were in attendance in the thread. Otherwise it could be considered "outing". Please remember to protect one another's privacy!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Sorry !!! I asked and the girls say i could put the pictures! But if anyone want to see them, they are in the yahoo group for the angels. Fun times
I believe there is a strong rule that no cameras be used at these gatherings...
I believe there is a strong rule that no cameras be used at these gatherings... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
The above is correct... however, in this instance, the event had ended, the ladies asked permission and the resulting photo reveals only those folks.

Given the resulting questions, future requests will be denied due to the potential for security issues.
as usual, day late and a dollar short..
Sorry I missed it as I was out of town. Looking forward to the next one!

G
Sorry i missed it, heard it was fun. Had planned on coming, got ready and everything, but the stars did not align for me that day
Had a great time as usual! Was sorry to have to leave so early.. Looking forward to the next! Thanks for organizing these CK!!