Bbbj is not ok!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU TAKE HOME WITH YOU AFTER????? GREAT RISK FACTORS! READ THIS!

Couldn't agree more with Anita and Brooke. From what i've read, Kassandra's issues here aren't because of not offering bbbj or daty. There seem to be other providers across this board that only offer cbj or as Anita said YMMV. And they seem to be quite popular!
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KASSANDRALOVE...GIRLS YOU MAY GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES HIV DOESNT SHOW UNTIL YEARS LATER...WHILE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING IT TO EVERYONE ELSE DURING THOSE YEARS...

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH...IF YOU SAW A CLIENT WITH A "COLD-SORE" (HERPES) ON THEIR MOUTH OR PRIVATE PARTS WOULD YOU STILL DO A BBBJ?

I'M JUST SAYIN'!

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IM NOT SCOULDING ANYONE---DO WHAT YOU DO---I'M JUST STATING THE FACTS...BE SAFE PEACE Originally Posted by Medina

uhh, absolutely not. I provide bbbj, but if I see anything not so tempting down there, I refrain from doing so. Just because some providers provide different services doesn't mean they don't know the risks or info on the slight possible outcomes. I don't feel the need to let every provide and hobbyist know "what they're getting theirselves into" because when we choose to provide/hobby, we are choosing a different lifestyle from the norm. We are adults, we don't need lectured for things that we do.
I really don't think any provider or hobbyist would continue a session when there is a clear sign of an STD. Yes some are unknown, but some you cannot hide. And of all the men and woman I have met so far, none have had any STD's. Most hobbyist and providers are far more safer than your Friday night hook up at the bar after getting trashed.
Regarding "working forever"...........why not? A few good regs and a lot of fun......why quit? Win win situation. I wish this would last forever.
Let's face it, I would love to provide for the rest of my life, bute I'll get older. I'm sure a few good reg would grow old with any great provider, but many hobbyist are looking for that young "it" girl. Who knows though summer, I am with ya in the sense that this is one ride I never wanna get off of!
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KASSANDRALOVE...GIRLS YOU MAY GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES HIV DOESNT SHOW UNTIL YEARS LATER...WHILE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING IT TO EVERYONE ELSE DURING THOSE YEARS... Originally Posted by Medina
Just a hard scientific point...But If tested properly for HIV say once every 3 months in a yearly time frame you will have a point blank answer to if you are HIV infected. Any HIV infection will show up in test results if you test in that manner. Once infected thats it you know point blank. While the viral load is strongest in the early stages of infection and over the years the viral load decreases. Mind you you will always be a carrier and possible transmitter but your viral load just decreases in test results but that test result once positive remains positive period.

Bottom line if tested every 3 months and consistently staying on a testing schedule you will always know your HIV status. HIV does not have a Year or Year(s) long incubation or dormancy period The only way someone can say HIV shows up "years" later is cause they never properly tested themselves consistently and were just ignoring their health screening and living in denial.
im with you summer, hope you never give in to it
@ anita.....sorry if I offended u I just like CAPPS...i wasnt yelling