Alright Houston, what's your favorite drink?

JAGER BOMBS....I love them and anyone who sees me on weekends knows I love them and even offer them.
I also love Strawberry Margaritas and Tequila Sunrises

Belvedere dirty - up with 3 bleu cheese olives

and of course..

Whiskey, particularly good Scotch and Bourbon...on the rocks.
I always have JW black label and Knob Creek on hand. I'll pick up a new small batch bourbon or single malt every now and then just to see what's out there.

Originally Posted by SNL9933

Yes. This ^^^

One of the best tours in Napa, too.
Cuba Libre

Gin and juice, preferably orange, pineapple or cranberry.

It used to be Long Island Tea but I had to stop fucking with them. They get me TOO fucked up! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Same, some places make them ridiculously weak and you get use to shit ones and can pound them out. Then when you run across a place that makes them stout and you're still pounding it out, fuuuaakkkk. That night can get into a spiral quick
Any aged scotch, and san pelligrino, on the rocks.
OOh Im under Spear ..It's a cliche I know but lately champagne cocktail has been my go to drink...that and a red blend wine called " Cryptic " I love it . I get it at Witchcraft in the heights ..mmm
WATER
360 Peach Vodka and Sprite is what I drink on a nightly basis. I dont drink much other than vodka, except for the occasional foo foo drink concoction when out to dinner or something.

Outside of that, Moet White Star or Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé champagnes. I would actually prefer to only drink champagne, but its too sweet for every night, and far too expensive.
Been a minute since I have someone prefer 15 year Balvenie over 21 year Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
In this case older doesn't mean better imop. I do enjoy the 21 year but it's finished in port casks which gives a different character to the malt. I'm a huge Balvenie fan and have bottles of all their expressions up to and including the 30 year.

But still my favorite is the 15 year single barrel because of the small batch and non-chill filtration and the fact that it's all ex-bourbon cask matured. It's more of an artisanal expression where you can see how a single cask alone affects the spirit over time, no blending, no double/triple finishing, just distilled spirits in a cask for 15 years and here's what comes out.

It's just honeyed caramel goodness, pick up a bottle if you're a single malt fan see if you agree.
WATER Originally Posted by MasterWonton
^^^^This
^^^^Me too.
I'm a fan of long island iced teas, vesper martinis, Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne & a brunch guest of mine brought along some Sin Zin which was great, love the label.

~
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DownloadedFile.jpeg (8.8 KB, 54 views) File Type: jpeg DownloadedFile-1.jpeg (12.8 KB, 54 views)