Oops ....

Hello everyone. I did an oopsy last night. I should have stuck to my first answer. I actually fell asleep waiting on someone to show at 4.30am.

I should have stuck with my first answer when I said at 3.30 if i stay up any longer ill be sleep. But he replied back that he was 15min away so I then said ok ill wait up and get back dressed.

Well this is the down fall spiral....he then says something like he wont get off til 4.30am have to clean. Not wanting to go back and forth with my words since I said ill be up I tried to stick in there. And lo and behold I fall asleep. I even drank a little coffee.

Oops...I guess it happens to the best of us. I never just stayed up that late and im never trying that again.

Just wanted to apologize to him. And he know who he is. :-)

Hes pretty upset.
A discounted hour since I fell asleep missing his quick visit appt should suffice or no? Any suggestions?

Well happy holidays and happy hobbying! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
You made a great effort and apologized. Considering the hour, he should be more understanding.
Now that's the definition of a late night booty call, or early morning. Dam Lexi that booty is so juicy and big Im surprised he ain't sleep in the parking lot waiting on you to wake. yeah he'll be mad for a little while then get over it. Stuff happens. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
Coming diine real shiny like candy paint bout' 3 in the morning... song applies here, lol
Coming diine real shiny like candy paint bout' 3 in the morning... song applies here, lol Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Girl you are silly!
Lexi,
He should get over it. At that unreal hour, things happen...like sleep!
A redo with a little discount or time extension is OK but only if he did not or does not go off the deep end.
I schedule early morning spots all the time to try to get a fix in before work. The success rate I pretty low so I don't even get upset if someone doesn't answer at 5 am. Call me a nice guy but I wouldn't be up at 5am unless I had to be. Every girl that has ever cancelled or couldn't stay awake was apologetic an we worked it out within a week. (that includes you lexi).
Staying up to midnight is almost a rebellious act for me now days. LOL
I schedule early morning spots all the time to try to get a fix in before work. The success rate I pretty low so I don't even get upset if someone doesn't answer at 5 am. Call me a nice guy but I wouldn't be up at 5am unless I had to be. Every girl that has ever cancelled or couldn't stay awake was apologetic an we worked it out within a week. (that includes you lexi). Originally Posted by txboi817
Communication is key lol.

You should have seen me ina panic the next morning like. ...omg I over slept the sun is out! Smh I felt like such a dork!
Girl you are silly! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
I got two more question on this subject/thread? If I decide to hit it will he get a referral?
What makes a man wait til 4:30 on pussy? Don't know however, once a man gets control he takes control and never ask's for insane things that are out of his control...Respect the game and it won't bite you. Disrespect it and it will eat you. Feed it and you will be full for life...Eva and Lexi got me on deep thoughts and shit..Happy Holidays

Let me see it Let me see it