Booted from Chat for Discussing Politics

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=28

Rule number 6! Let's see some hooker-board justice meted out! Points for nearly everyone responding to this thread!
I wanted to say that a few of the chat mods have REALLY been showing their asses and favortism here over the last couple of weeks, but if there's points for honesty, you didn't hear it from me!

And hell yeah, more pics of chix and less stupid ass "posters" (as in graphics, not people) and make-a-cards and put that sports and politics upstairs. That would leave all the "howdy" and pics in open chat ands that's enuff.
I love how "pics of chicx and howdy" is enough to make chat worthwhile to you. The idea that it's ONLY some virtual street corner for pimped girls or quick-fix guys is laughable.

Chat is what the members make of it. If the topic is sports, fine. If it's hobby stuff, fine. If it's funny crap from the internet that people want to share, that's fine too.

Certain topics are off limits. Politics is one. Religion is one. So are the usual drugs, minors, bestiality, etc.

There's a difference between "disallowed topics" and "topics that just bore the shit out of people." And lemme tell ya, gals posting crappy pics on repeat and guys blowing sunshine at them in hopes of some freebie or vitual flirt is pretty damn boring to many of us.
That's why there's private chat, where people can converse while all the repeat sink on the ass shots are popping up and the boring not funny repeater cat/dog/fat guys-girls pics and blatant ass kissing are running in the foreground

Just sayin
Some opinions are best left in private chats...it saves us from reading them.
So are the usual drugs, minors, bestiality, etc.
Originally Posted by Duke of G
You mean I can't share my forbidden love for panda bears?
JLC and Rambro have something in common ...