The State of Union Address is only a couple of days away...

I'd rather watch grass grow. Originally Posted by rioseco
Of course you would.

It requires less head scratching ... Even for a Dimbulb like you.

Apparently the same age as the person you are defending ass hole fuck off. Can you grasp that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't get touchy wimp that's a sign of immaturity. Maybe you are six.

Jim
Don't get touchy wimp that's a sign of immaturity. Maybe you are six.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I did notice you did not object when I called him a cocksucker only a commie. Is that your reason for coming to his defense? Is he a good one? Or are you just a moron?
...what will Obama say about the state of the union?

Will he mention that he inherited something?
Will he say that everything is great?
Will he use the term Islamic Terrorism?
Will he take credit for the fake unemployment numbers?
Will he take credit for lower gas prices?
Will he say that Al Queada is on the run?
Will he say that ISIS is being decimated?
Will he talk about racism in the US (Ferguson, New York, etc)
Who will he have as a guest in the gallery?
How many times will he use the word "I" or "myself"? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My understanding is, he will speak mostly on, what else, raising taxes, of course, the man says only on the "the rich" (as if that is suppose to make it better) except that the appearance is, it will be the middle class that will get sucker punched once again. What he should talk about (IMHO) is how Washington will cut spending and get rid of unnecessary and non sensical laws that do nothing for the American people. In other words speak first of cleaning up Washington, oh yes one more thing, would put a good amount of loot in the coffers, if he says, my dear friend, colleague and future business partner in the race baiting vocation, Mr Sharpton has agreed that he will pay his 5 million dollars due to the IRS. Wishful thinking, I know.

Oh and there will be nothing spoken of foreign policy. As far as he is concerned, there are no Islam problems, only Christians and all other religions, and IMHO he wishes to destabilize America and the rest of th e world, at its core, that being freedom of speech. Might I say/think TROJAN HORSE is in the House?
And let us not forget page 261, in Audacity of Hope, "I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction", and he is doing just that.
Should be a lot of ammo for the right to babble about. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Too much ammo for the Right's benefit ?
Perhaps someone should tell Valeries' puppet dictator to not make it so easy.
Gotta love having a jihadist in the house!

+1
And already the White House staffers are leaking "tidbits" specifically Obama wanting to raise taxes... AGAIN to pay for more handouts. Well, nothing new in this SOTU, speech.
The pool of drool continues to gather.
I'd rather watch grass grow. Originally Posted by rioseco
That is illegal in Texas, you might want to move to Colorado.
The pool of drool continues to gather. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is your Ozombiecare subsidy considered drool?
The pool of drool continues to gather. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then close your mouth, AssupLiar. And clean up your mess. And stay on topic. We don't want to hear about your personal troubles.
I did notice you did not object when I called him a cocksucker only a commie. Is that your reason for coming to his defense? Is he a good one? Or are you just a moron? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iam not coming to his defense. I just ask what makes you think he's a commie. You apparently can't come up with a straight answer cause you're too bent on being a defensive little jerk. Here I'll ask you again. Why do you think IIFFOFRDB is a commie?

Jim
Iam not coming to his defense. I just ask what makes you think he's a commie. You apparently can't come up with a straight answer cause you're too bent on being a defensive little jerk. Here I'll ask you again. Why do you think IIFFOFRDB is a commie?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Asked and answered move on. You are getting like no balls going over and over when it has been answered hoping someone will believe him. Don't try telling me you aren't defending him. I did not see where you chastised him for his comment to me. Buzz off.
That is illegal in Texas, you might want to move to Colorado. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle

Ok. I would rather watch the lawn grow.
They've got lawn at TheLoneStar?